hit and run (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

Im sympathetic to the family etc of that chick, but arnt we making tooo much of a big deal about hit and run.

Unless ur a doctor you probably cant do alot, so if you run some one over whats the point in stoppping.

If your at fault - without question you should stop and give assistance where you can and your details.

But when ur the driver and ur innocent why should it be a crime to keeep driving - you havent done anything wrong - if someone cant cross a road properly thats not ur fault - so why should it be treated like a serious crime.

It would be nice of you to stop, but it shouldnt be a criminal offence not too. This is just another example of government bull shit.

A dude in melbourne i think was in a fatal hit and run and was sentenced to like a year in jail - i think there going to try and apppeal to have his sentence increased ---------- judging by the charges i dont think he was at fault---- so why the hell should he go to jail.

having a dint in ur car or a smashed windscreen should be punishment enough.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
uhuh, next time i see u in the streets, i'm running u over, lets see how u like that!

better yet, y dont u just walk in front of traffic now!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tattoodguy, i can't be bothered arguing with you because you're so ridiculously morally reprehensive and thick.

so i'll just say a couple of words: FUCK YOU

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
it depends, if some idiot runs out on the orad without looking and u hit him , then its the guys who ran fault, and he should pay for car damage.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Well done Tattoodguy, you are the only one to use capitals in this thread.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i understand what your saying tattoodguy it does seem like an inconvienience to have to stop if some1 runs infront of your car and i dont see why it should be a crime not to stop, but morally its the right thing to do [stop that is]. Most people arent doctors true, but most people arent physcic either and wont know if they can help or not, the least they could do is call an ambulance, maybe make use of that first aid kit in the glovebox or the bandaid in their wallet... if their dieing then u can atleast give em a blanket and stay with them so they dont die lonely. its the right thing to do to stop and see what you can do... even if all you do is get their details to sue them later haha.

but yeah i dont see the big fuss about not stopping when the pedestrian is at fault, it shouldnt be such a harsh punishment, a better punishment would be ocmmunity service so the person learns how to feel compassion again, then maybe next time they will stop

tattoodguy

im not saying its right or wrong really....

but from a legal point of view........when its not ur fault you shouldnt be put in jail for it..even if you do leave the scene.

There are plenty of immoral things that arnt crimes. Slutting around isnt a crime ------- lying ------ cheating ------- etc etc etc

Alll those things are worse than leaving the scene of an accident --- why doesnt the government make those things crimes?

We allow people to get divorces and ruin kids lives etc ---- shouldnt there be a crime in there somewhere?

But if ur just on the road following the rules and someone runs in front of ur car---- you should not be accountable.............or b required to do anything.

Why should u be inconvenienced etc --------------that seeems unfair to the guy in the car.

serious - u are right ---- it would be nice from a moral point of view ---- if i ran over a white person or an azn i would stop and assist them.

but it should be up to the individual to decide. But yeah, at a maximum they could be sent to do smoe commmunity service etc but sending them to jail with premeditated murderers and rapists etc is fuckign stupid.

Some people probably shit their pants when they run over some one - i think it would be a shock to anyone --- i just think a jail sentence where its not at all your fault is way to harsh.

Even like not reporting a crime and alll this other bs ---------- why should individuals be held accountable for minding their own businesss. You should have the right to mind your own businesss ------ you dont get paid as a policeman so why should it be illlegal not to report information about a crime etc.

just for knowing something ------- isnt that an accessory etc? or concealing evidence or something ------------- thats a fucking bull shit charge.

If you pay your taxes and dont hurt anyone ----thats all you should really be required to do. The government and police shoudl stop interfering with civilians by making rediculous laws.

Thats another example of government bull shit.............just because the government and police are lazy --- they make up bulll shit laws to entrap innocent people and invade our freedoms.

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
Oh, I'm sorry. How bout you look were you're fucking driving.
Why don't you go live on an island by yourself away from bullshit goverments so the rest of us can live in a civilised society?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Fuck some of you people are thick for posters in a news and current affairs forum!! the bloke was watching where he was driving! there was NOTHING he could have done to prevent running the pedestrian over, in the same situation u wouldnt have been able to do anything and it was the pedestrians fault for running infront of the car.

It has nothing to do with: looking where you are driving
morals[ we all know it is wrong to hit and run, the discussion is the legal issue]
or purposefully running people over

Anyways appologys for outburst, iam sure tattoodguy realises hit and wrong is immoral and iam sure he wouldnt like it, he is trying to look from a legal perspective... i know nothing about law so iam trying to look at it logically

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Serius said:
Fuck some of you people are thick for posters in a news and current affairs forum!! the bloke was watching where he was driving! there was NOTHING he could have done to prevent running the pedestrian over, in the same situation u wouldnt have been able to do anything and it was the pedestrians fault for running infront of the car.

oh u know cause u were there were u?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
serious - u are right ---- it would be nice from a moral point of view ---- if i ran over a white person or an azn i would stop and assist them.

what about a black dude

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
tattoodguy, say u fell of a cliff, wouldnt u feel bad if people didnt get u help, even tho they didnt cause u 2 fall of the cliff.

if somebodies dying because YOUR CAR hit them, fucking stop and help them, any1 who doesnt has some serious fucking problems and should be thrown in jail for life

0Jade0

HSC
No he actually means it.
Don't fucking call me thick. Yes look where your driving (i wasnt talking about the asshole that ran over the little girl, but if tattooguy doesnt give a shit about stopping why shoudl he bother to watch the road.)
THE GIRL IS WHAT 6? Burn her for being a child! she deserved to get hit! is that what you are saying?
You could do the decent thing. Pull over, stop other cars from driving over her, call for help.
I don't understand how people these days don't even know the basics of first aid. I hope that one day you are hit by a car and no one helps you because "they are not a doctor".

tattoodguy

nah only whties and azns.

even racism stuff is a fucking crime..........thats bull shit.

The government shouldnt oppresss freedom of speach etc.

The government should not make laws simply to be nice etc and encourage others to be nice -------------- sure ideally everyone should get along ------------- but if you hate certain groups..........that should be ur right.

If ur a war veteran etc why should you be nice to goooks etc -- u know.

If you were gang raped by a leb why should u have to hire them or whatever.

It should be every australians right to hate and spread hatred and discrimination.

It should be ur birth right living in a freee country to hate whoever u fucking want.

That should be in the fucking constitution. they should hire me to amend the constitution.........cos this country is in shambles.

tattoodguy

ojado - u wish i got hit by a car --------- thats not very nice dude.

yeah its sad a kid got hit........but someone was there......her freinds etc.............she got help etc. it snice to stop, but the government shouldnt make things the law all the time.........just to be nice...........there needs to be an element of justice and fairnesss.

at worst if it has to be a crime.........atleast let the punishembnt fit the crime --and when the crime is something that isnt at all your fault -------------- commmunity service would be more than adequate.

if i fell off a clifff it would be nice if someone helped i would appreciate it alot, but if they didnt...........they shouldnt be put in jail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)