Hmmm just remembered i do chem (1 Viewer)

Lobster

Say for example I know someone who knows about 5% of the Chemistry HSC course with 64 days until the HSC.

What advice would I give myself if that person were I, which it isn't . . . ok its me . . . im stuffed

COMPREHENSIVE

:confused: :confused: :confused:

First of all you can not expect to get any great results, however in chemistry you can always get a pass if you just learn the basics. DON'T go into detail if you havent got a good hold on the basics.

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by Lobster
Say for example I know someone who knows about 5% of the Chemistry HSC course with 64 days until the HSC.
yeeeshh...you have 64 days...say you want half of it to study chem...
spend two hours each day reading 8 pages of conquering chemistry until you finish what you need to learn...
spend the other half of your 64 days to do all the trials you manage to scab off ppl...
then use the last day to pray to God

quartic

Grab a textbook (or three), read a chapter then grab the sylabus and go through each point making sure you at least have some knowledge of what it means.

There are good chem notes on the HSC website at CSU or something. Theres a link from bored of studies. They summarise most of the dot points so that would be an OK place to start. Only I think they would be of best use if you already learnt the stuff just forgot.

Still its definatly not too late for the HSC exam and even if it was theres no point wasting any more time worying about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)