• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

holidays studying for hsc (1 Viewer)

HSC
the holidays:
accelerating adv maths so hsc exam coming up - top priority because i still want to have a good back up in case i drop 4u and i want to prove to my parents i can do well enough in maths to do 4u
need to catch up on 2 modules of chem because im severely behind!!
reading common mod text for adv eng v fun
need to catch up on adv maths hw (2 ish topics, decent)

tips on studying for adv maths?? it falls during my own yr 12 exam block so this is a fat yikes. grind a paper every few days, compile wrong questions in a folder to redo? something along that lines?? can anyone link access to independent school trial papers asw? would rlly appreciate some solid advice in doing well for this!! thanks

idkkdi

HSC
the holidays:
accelerating adv maths so hsc exam coming up - top priority because i still want to have a good back up in case i drop 4u and i want to prove to my parents i can do well enough in maths to do 4u
need to catch up on 2 modules of chem because im severely behind!!
reading common mod text for adv eng v fun
need to catch up on adv maths hw (2 ish topics, decent)

tips on studying for adv maths?? it falls during my own yr 12 exam block so this is a fat yikes. grind a paper every few days, compile wrong questions in a folder to redo? something along that lines?? can anyone link access to independent school trial papers asw? would rlly appreciate some solid advice in doing well for this!! thanks
make sure u can do cambridge qs lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)