holidays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clever angel

HSC
hwta is everyone doing in the holidays? i am boredd.

is ne one studying 4 yr 11???

r u's worried about ur results??

i am so stressed

reply soon

Agent Z

HSC
Yup! We get our SC results at graduation, which is tomorrow.

I dont really think SC matters that much, so im not too worried about results.

You get what you get, nothing you can change now.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by clever angel
is ne one studying 4 yr 11???

i think that each year, the year 10s that come into senoir school are too damn keen to study

take a damn break and enjoy that year 10 is over.
enjoy your last break before you guys put ur heads down and study.. i mean, you can do that in the Xmas holidays next year. year 11 is nothing.. Nothing compared to year 12 ...

so i say
Party hard and have SOME fun goddamit :p :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
WTF! how unfair is it that little yr 10s get their meaningless sc results before we get out hsc ones. that is totally and utterly pure n unadulterated SHIT!
anyways...how can you study for yr 11 when you havent even started the course or anything?
oh btw, dont do anything these hols, they are the last you will get for two years, so relax n enjoy them

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i think that each year, the year 10s that come into senoir school are too damn keen to study

take a damn break and enjoy that year 10 is over.
enjoy your last break before you guys put ur heads down and study.. i mean, you can do that in the Xmas holidays next year. year 11 is nothing.. Nothing compared to year 12 ...

so i say
yr 7, 8 and 9 students from my school are even worse. they all are too keen to study AND are obssessed with getting involved in the school choir :rolleyes: . can't wait for xmas. just wanna good results so my parents won't tell me off. yup, typical asian parents.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
Says you, you never stop studying.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Seriously..in my opinion keep studying...

I downloaded the new syllabus for yr 11 preliminary..i just bought all my excel books and stuff from dymocks...and now i am just starting the preliminary course...

I mean u dont hav to study too much...just keep it to about 3hours a day.

Zahid

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by zahid
Seriously..in my opinion keep studying...

I downloaded the new syllabus for yr 11 preliminary..i just bought all my excel books and stuff from dymocks...and now i am just starting the preliminary course...

I mean u dont hav to study too much...just keep it to about 3hours a day.

Zahid
im thinkin that even if u did want to study that 3hrs a day in da christmas holidayz is too much... i would do a bit as in read up in what work is going to be covered and read summaries of what we are gonna do towards the end of the holidays but i will b overseas and unable to do so..... either way......in my opinion u attemptin to study too much

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
lol, really i think there is absolutely too much hype about his SC..as many "professionals" have told me....the SC means S*(&T all. Mmm, we're one of the few states that still have this type of external exams in YR 10!

Have F U N in the holidays...if u really feel like studying....i think ur best bet would be to not to!lol, nah read inroductory stuff to preliminary courses....cos hey....(im in yr 10 too) but if u want to sound like ur've got a good clue about what's going on from the start, lol and if you want to get some pschylogical edge over ur other classmates steam through the introductory stuff...learn ur periodic table, logarithms..omal, and astound the masses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)