Honestly guys...... (1 Viewer)

uni?sh!t?yes!

HSC
Ok this is the question of all time........ are there any girls out there that actually have genuine love and care for their boyfriends....... keeping in mind that there seems to be a very stern tradition embedded in our minds that you have to be of a certain age (ie.120) to be able to experience love...

i know this sounds corny but i would really like to know your views on this

latersssssss

RaineeDays

HSC
yeh i do. im 18.. hes 20.. we've been going out for well over a year now. n yeh i cant imagine life without him :D

and as for the tradition.. iv always thought that was a load... if u think ur in love.. ur probably right.. n if u find out u were wrong.. well that happens sometimes.

Last edited:

uni?sh!t?yes!

HSC
yup on your side with that..................

one year did you say?? well no offence but that isnt the longest of times to get to know someone...... i dont mean that in an offensive way cause i knwo how offended girls get when dealing with their loved ones.....

but let me say this tradition always has a purpose, tradition is there for a reason
except for that stupid tradition we have at skewl where we get wedged on the first day of high skewl .... fukin no underwear on the first day of skewl :mad:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i was madly in love with my ex... there's no age limit, it's just that the word is sometimes thrown around a little too much at a young age

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly one and half years, known him for two, heard of him and about him for four years.

I'd be moving in with this guy next year..................

And yeah I love him. I don't think has a better knowledge of who's in love and who's not except the person. If anyone goes "you don't know what love is" then who are you to say that, and who would know better?

Who cares. If you think it's love, it's a great feeling. And feeling great is great :p

ahahahaha... *runs away*

GSTARRAW

Love? What? I thought that was only used in the movies or when a guy just wanted some pussy :)

RaineeDays

HSC
uni?sh!t?yes! said:
one year did you say?? well no offence but that isnt the longest of times to get to know someone......
yeh i know. but we've seen eachother every single day of those 365++ days..so i kinda feel as though i know what kinda guy im dealing with. but im sure i still hav some learning to do :)

GSTARRAW

RaineeDays said:
yeh i know. but we've seen eachother every single day of those 365++ days..so i kinda feel as though i know what kinda guy im dealing with. but im sure i still hav some learning to do :)
Eeekkk, 365 says of that year you seen him? You gotta get out more stalkeR!@!!!!

RaineeDays

HSC
lol its not like that. we just both hav alot of spare time.. n we like to.. make the most of it.. i guess.. but i wouldnt hav it any other way cos i know its the reason y we're so close. :)

_Amie_

HSC
I think even at a young age, love can exist...it shits me when people say 'oh you don't love him, you're too young'. You can love at this age. Of course there is the little crushes or whatever and you think you're in love with a person who you barely know, but I mean actual love...with someone you share everything with, feel everything with, and experience everything with. And there are those of us who genuinely love and care for our bf, believe it or not...there are too many, though, who just have a bf for the label, to look good etc etc...they call it love, but there is no real depth to the relationship.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
tammer said:
i was madly in love with my ex... there's no age limit, it's just that the word is sometimes thrown around a little too much at a young age
same.. and i still am im lovwe with him, cant get over him.. im 19

Skeeta

HSC
I've been with my b/f for nearly 3 years

we wouldnt be together if it wasnt love

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i think there is a fine line between liking someone very much and loving them to death. pplz these days say the word love too much when a lot of the times its just i like you very much.

GSTARRAW

KwIcKsAnDz said:
He has the right idea
hhahaha thanks mate. Anyone who thinks they in love should look into a shotgun barrel and accidentally hit the trig, you're kidding yourselves. only love you all should be doing is one night lovin' :p

GSTARRAW

miaomiao said:
I beleive in a thing called love. It's only a feeling but theres just no denying it... when it comes along you know it for what it is and its wonderful.
Mmmm im guessing you got a shotty handy? Or do you wanna borrow mine, im a friendly lad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)