Hospitality (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
HOSPITALITY STUDENTSSSSSS W0w0ww0w0 exam monday!

there is wayyy too much to study! i cant be bothered!
but most of it is basic knowledge shit! its easy to pass hospo
i didnt get all my competencies done, but i managed to do them and hand them in first week of exams!

does any1 want to venture into the hospitality industry??
i dont know why i chose the subject! it sucks dogs balls! anyh0000000000

goodluck all!!

HSC
i'm pretty much just going to read the excel book in the hour between my maths and hospo exams - i'm WAY more worried about maths, and hospitality, like you said is pretty much just common knowledge.

i do want to go into the hospitality industry though, nothing to do with the kitchen though .. more along the lines of hotel management. so i have no idea why i chose commercial cookery.

Skeeta

HSC
dead set.. u fella's are right.. hospo does suck dogs balls

it is pretty much common knowledge but sometimes the extended response questions can be a bit curly. I havent managed to study yet - this subjects just too boring...as for actually venturing into the hospitality industry i'd like to make that a big HELLL NO!

That work placement stuff was a killer i swear

Im really scared that this subject is going to ruin my UAI as i'm going really well in all my other subjects but because this is a VET course and i just cant be bothered 2 study i thiink its gonna bring me down... eeeeek!

Last edited:

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
If this is the skeeta i know from GHS you will kill it, ur a nerd, u know it!!! Wonder if u can guess who this is?!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I'm just reading through my notes and excel book.

REMEMBER TO KNOW ABOUT LEGISLATIONS AND THE YEARS!!

Thatr is one thing that has always been in every exam of mine for hospo..if l', wring l'm sorry.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
I came first in hospo for my grade but i never really studied for it coz its all common knowledge and it helps if u work sumwhere which is hospo industry as i do. Worried bout maths more but cant be bothered to open up a boook... Dont want to do anything in hospo industry either, beats me why i chose it and its gonna bring my uai down even further! Its the funnest subject i do though tis why i love it!

BIG_AJ

Banned
hospitalitys my funnest subject too cause we had the most fun in there.
nothing to do with work load or ethic.
I dont have any notes worth reading. Its all Excell book for me and ill do that otomorow night.

Skeeta

HSC
KOfGHS... no idea who ur are.. but yes this is the Skeeta u r talking about

eeeek online stalker!!!

nah but serzly fellas quite scared bout this exam - its the extended responses that are gonna hurt the worse

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
KOfGHS... no idea who ur are.. but yes this is the Skeeta u r talking about

eeeek online stalker!!!

nah but serzly fellas quite scared bout this exam - its the extended responses that are gonna hurt the worse
Hehe u know who i am now!! You'll be fine for hospo, its ext english im worried about! cya tuesday skeets

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
Hospos my funnest subject coz we arent uptight about it and everyone talks n gets along... actually quite a bludge. all my other subjects its all note taking homework due assessments etc. Hospo we just go at our own pace as long as the books get done. Cant argue with that.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Goodluck to every1 doin this exam tomorrow, i hate the time cuz then i have to spend all tomorrow night crammin for maths instead of durin the day. Hey i had a good time in hospitality, it was my most laid back subject, fun chattin nd cookin, the teachers we had were just so easy on us. But we got sooooo many sheets. I have enough hospitality sheets to fill up 4 folders, does everybody else have this prob or is it just my pov. school not being able to get textbooks?? lol

beach_bum

yeh i got that problem too...way too many notes..but i jst ditched em all to use my excell:) gotta luv the person who thought of makin excells..theyve helped me in every subject...hospos bin fun at my skool too...i did nuthin all yr nd still did well! the only reason i chose it coz at my junior high my principal told me it was a bludge...weird as :S..but hey it was true...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)