Hot uni lecturers? (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
(Apologies for any potential typos, I am drunk as a skunk!).

So, I was reading a thread on Vogue forums (my other internet addition), and they are talking about office and uni flings. My question is: Has anyone ever wanted to get with a lecturer/tutor/ someone in a position of power?

For me, there have been lecturers and tutors who I admire, but they are all ugly or too old, and so I wouldn't ever day dream about doing "it" with them, but I like their personality/opinions etc. I like it when they are passionate about a subject and get all caught up in it... (I guess this is what happens when you study two of the most academic and un-juicy areas - Psych and Law: you love them for their brain!).

Anyway... yes. So, answer my question!! Who do you day dream about? I can't be the only one...

;) C'mon kinksters!

(and then I can go and stalk them and check them out!!)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MaryJane said:
(Apologies for any potential typos, I am drunk as a skunk!).

So, I was reading a thread on Vogue forums (my other internet addition), and they are talking about office and uni flings. My question is: Has anyone ever wanted to get with a lecturer/tutor/ someone in a position of power?

For me, there have been lecturers and tutors who I admire, but they are all ugly or too old, and so I wouldn't ever day dream about doing "it" with them, but I like their personality/opinions etc. I like it when they are passionate about a subject and get all caught up in it... (I guess this is what happens when you study two of the most academic and un-juicy areas - Psych and Law: you love them for their brain!).

Anyway... yes. So, answer my question!! Who do you day dream about? I can't be the only one...

;) C'mon kinksters!

(and then I can go and stalk them and check them out!!)
Personality, opinions and being passionate about a subject is not really relevant for me. Sexyness is the only important thing and I am yet to have even a remotely attractive lecturer or tutor. If I did and something happened I definitely wouldn't stop it, but that applies to any attractive girl. The fact that they are my lecturer/tutor would be insignificant.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Personality, opinions and being passionate about a subject is not really relevant for me. Sexyness is the only important thing and I am yet to have even a remotely attractive lecturer or tutor. If I did and something happened I definitely wouldn't stop it, but that applies to any attractive girl. The fact that they are my lecturer/tutor would be insignificant.
DuDe ChA LamE, Ya FAil 2 SeE pPlz TrUe BeAuTy = PeRsOnAlItttty!!! ;)

Last year as I attended the USYD opening day, I met a young lady who was involved in presenting the undergraduate medicine information session, and she was beautiful! I haven't seen her since, but from memory I believe her name was Monica - anyone know of this lady I speak of?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
...My older brother heard a certain lecturer on ilecture once and remarked on the sexy accent. I shall not name the psychology lecturer, but I will say that she has an interesting 'Personality' -(capital P a hint for all psych students :p).
...If her name starts with D, I concur.

(if not, just ignore me :D)

(Drunk as a skunk, too)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
iLecture is a dangerous beast. It makes you think someone is sexy as hell, only to be let down when you google their name, or actually attend a lecture.

It has broken my heart many times :(

iamsickofyear12: would you tell people you were screwing your tutor/lecturer? Or would you keep the mystery?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MaryJane said:
iLecture is a dangerous beast. It makes you think someone is sexy as hell, only to be let down when you google their name, or actually attend a lecture.

It has broken my heart many times :(

iamsickofyear12: would you tell people you were screwing your tutor/lecturer? Or would you keep the mystery?
I wouldn't go round announcing it to everyone, but if it came up I would.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
it has come up now. So you must tell all... :p

Have you been a naughty boy?
I haven't had an attractive tutor/lecturer... I already said this.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rob will agree with me.

Rachel Yuen Collingridge. Words do no do her justice :(

Tabris

HSC
MaryJane said:
?
I concur,

David Spencer on LAW204 Contracts

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Monstar said:
David Westcott.

I want him now.
LOL

mmm nah, most of my lecturers have been old, but there's one guy... i don't know if he's lecturing... but if he is, he'd fit this category.

HSC
N/A
Alas, no.

The only reasonably good-looking male tutor I've ever had is Guy Morrow. And unfortunately, I'm always too busy laughing at him to actuallytake him seriously.

I don't know whether Fabio also falls into the above category, but I'm always too busy laughing at him to take him seriously too.

iwannarock

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Alas, no.

The only reasonably good-looking male tutor I've ever had is Guy Morrow. And unfortunately, I'm always too busy laughing at him to actuallytake him seriously.

I don't know whether Fabio also falls into the above category, but I'm always too busy laughing at him to take him seriously too.
hahahaha i had guy morrow in the first year.

he was hilarious.

i'm gonna email this thread to all the divisions.

:rofl:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
marchetta said:
I had a gorgeous tutor in a humanties unit i did in first year... but i don't think anyone here will know him, so i won't say his name :p
Its ok, I know I'm quite ravishing in a dress *nods*

*hopeful*

HSC
Monstar said:
David Westcott.

I want him now.
oh yeh, his definately sex on those long legs :p

i had a busl250 tutor who was/is young and compared to the rest he was pretty fine, a group of us used to check him out every week....i remember his name but i think he still tutors so im not going to say it :shy:

also (a bit of a tangent) there was a guy in one of my tutes who is so hot, i've had a crush on him for like 3 yrs now and his a very active member in one of the most well known soceities so i always get a chance to perve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)