Hours per week (1 Viewer)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Heya, I'm doing BScience/BEducation next year, majoring in maths for the science component, and was wondering if anyone could tell me how many hours I'd have per week, or where I could find this information.

Another question.... BScience would have the same number of hours as BScience/BEducation right? It's just that some science components that would do in a BScience degree are replaced with Education courses?

Thanks in advance.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
BillyMak said:
Heya, I'm doing BScience/BEducation next year, majoring in maths for the science component, and was wondering if anyone could tell me how many hours I'd have per week, or where I could find this information.

Another question.... BScience would have the same number of hours as BScience/BEducation right? It's just that some science components that would do in a BScience degree are replaced with Education courses?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, B science and B science/B Education have the same amount of hours due to the reason you stated. The double degree might have less hours depending on the hours for your education courses - usually less than science courses.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
hey
it depends which subjects you do
m1a and discrete at both 6hours/week (4hr lecs, 2x tutes)
edu psych 1 is 3 hours/week (2x 1hour lectures plus 1 tute)
if you know what subjects you are going to do you can check handbook
http://www.handbook.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate/2006/home.html

BScience would have the same number of hours as BScience/BEducation right?
BSci (3970) in maths? your 2nd and 3rd year maths will be 4-5 hours for a 6uoc course, your edu will be 3hours/6uoc
if thats what you meant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)