How and where did you meet your GF/BF??!!?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
excluding me because im lifeless and bored atm, i wanna ask those, where/how did you meet your current bf/gf or the last bf/gf you was with?? was it through a friend? internet, school, bumping eachother alot in public, neighbourhood etc?? well my last partner, my ex, it was at school, you know all them teen stuff and the typical "at lunch im with the girl's group, your with the boys, skip next period for us alone to chat in the library and pretend that we have a free period if a teacher ask us etc" so how/where did you first meet your current/last partner...?

TalkinTaShadows

HSC
well the first time i met me girl was at a girls slumber/birthday party .... dont ask on how i ended up bein there. n that was a few years back. but it wasnt till sometime... June last year that we got to know each other personly... through friends and hangin at the rockclimbing center.... and acouple of weeks later i asked her out at a friends place as he was hostin a party.

hello_world

HSC
through friends... that's the best way to meet bfs because ur friends already know him

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
through friends... that's the best way to meet bfs because ur friends already know him
you should see arkward position im in, theres this girl i saw on bus and shes pretty good looking, and i seen her go for aw alk too around my suburb (i go for a jog every so often) but she is my best friends friend ex, i CAN get her msn but what do i say! its worse when youre in that situation

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I first met my gf in 2001, through friends (group gathering/outing)..stayed mates, but started spending more time with her during her HSC (2003), and we ended up together at the end of 2003. Two years goes by really quick

ioniser

HSC
i added one of my friend's chicks to my msn when i had like 0 contacts so she was pretty much a random to me

turns out she s pretty interesting to talk to,later i found out she only lived down the road from me lol

Any way 1 year later (i know what she looks like from her msn pic),and i saw her at my local cinemas and she was looking at me as though she knew me( no idea how she knows what i look like)

Now every now and then i see her walking around the block all of a sudden ,i know she has obivous feelings for me but i havent spoken to her personally yet

like out of all the places to meet chicks this makes it strange...............

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
i went out with a friend one night and he got this chicks number, and said it was for me, when it wasn't, and then like 2 weeks later a mutal friend told me to ring her... and i was totally baffled till my friend started laughing, so i ended up ringing her and we talked.. etc

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Komaticom said:
That's cute.

My degree's a bit lacking in this sort of thing.
same. mines an all girl degree seriously, how many boys do communications at newy? like, 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)