How competitive is Physiotherapy? (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Physiotherapy requires 99 ATAR for entry but they do have a flexible entry scheme so if you are within 5 ATAR point range and depending on space and demand you can still get accepted. So I was wondering how competitive is physio at usyd, and how much ATAR do people who normally get accepted achieve?

si2136

HSC
N/A
It's pretty competitive, approx 97 is the average.

gandalfbrah

HSC
Hey mate, this year the cut off was extremely strict for USYD Physio, my friend who attained an ATAR of 98.85 did not receive an offer into the course. That is 0.15 off the course, so it was extremely competitive this year.

gandalfbrah

HSC
However, the cut-off for WSU Physio has dropped this year from 99.70 to 96 ATAR. However they do not offer any bonus points whatsoever into the course, so hence you will need to get the exact ATAR required or higher to gain entry into the course.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
However, the cut-off for WSU Physio has dropped this year from 99.70 to 96 ATAR. However they do not offer any bonus points whatsoever into the course, so hence you will need to get the exact ATAR required or higher to gain entry into the course.
Yeah heard about this..but I think I will still be eligible for EAS and I'm not sure how many bonus points wsu gives for EAS.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Hey mate, this year the cut off was extremely strict for USYD Physio, my friend who attained an ATAR of 98.85 did not receive an offer into the course. That is 0.15 off the course, so it was extremely competitive this year.
Did your friend have EAS? I will be eligible for the Broadway Scheme because of EAS automatically and possibly the Dux Scheme. I can also apply for E12 but I will worry about that later. With the Broadway and Dux schemes would a high 96 or low 97 atar make it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)