How confident were you for the external HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

Rafe14

HSC
did anyone feel that they wish they had more time to study, had done more maths paper?

English- memorised all my essays, confident for paper 2 but paper 1 wasnt so since i didnt do much practice

maths 3/4- wish i had done more past papers and studied more on specific topics

chemistry/physics- i was pretty much confident most of the theory part much not so much on prac

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
wish i had a prepared story >_<"

tried to wing it, ended up doing 2 pages

edit: for std english paper 1 =]

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I only had 4 externals during the exam period. So plenty of time, so I was fairly confident

jennieTalia

HSC
Hmmm
English adv- Knew my texts inside and out, but looking back could have been a lil bit more prepped for certain bits!
English AOS- Yeah, all good. Memorised story etc, was way confident.

Ancient History- I didn't prepare much, but it comes naturally for this subject so I felt happy enough

Modern History- Prepared a lot but felt very unconfident... Modern just doesn't stick in my mind

Drama- Over confident I think. Such a bludge and only worth about 30 percent so blah.

Religious- 1U, v happy to do it, felt confident enough.

English extension- Memorised an 8 page story. Memorised quotes. Felt very nervous. Easiest exam of them all :D :S

dp624

HSC
relatively confident for most exams
should've studied harder for chem and phys

lordesf

HSC
I dont think i was confident for any of my Exams, but i got prety lucky most of my exams were alrite like the Economics essay i was luky enough to be tested on somthing i know too well... and others like Maths Ext 1 i was so unprepared. I remember planning to finish the MAths exam first then try my best to study Ext 1 that night. I ended up spedinig half the time on Boredofstudies discussing about tht maths exam... lol

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i know right.

and no. i gave up on modern history just before one of the battles and i was all fuck this i'm sick of modern.
and then a few hours later it was in the exam.
and i managed 83 in the exam. love you modern ;)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I was pretty confident with 2 unit, not as much with 3 unit maths though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)