How did everyone find E&E?? (1 Viewer)

snaka

HSC
17 is heaps we only have 5 at my school but i guess it was only the first year it run

catalyst91

HSC
Yeah it wasn't too bad.
hmm some of the multiple choice were a little weird, for the stratigraphic sequence one I put (a) and the finch one I put (a) as well
what did people do for the first multiple choice question? was it a fold or fault? and also number 3?
As for the 7 marker I just put in a lot of what I knew for caring for the country, it wasn't really specific, so I'm wondering how they will mark it
and yess introduced species was good, loved the 6 marker
For the first question I put B - Fold formed at a convergent boundary.
Stratigraphic sequence question I put - A because it limited the layers, where as people that chose B didn't take into account that it may be a broad range.
For the finch question I put C. C was consistent with Darwin/Wallace theory of Natural Selection.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
For the first question I put B - Fold formed at a convergent boundary.
Stratigraphic sequence question I put - A because it limited the layers, where as people that chose B didn't take into account that it may be a broad range.
For the finch question I put C. C was consistent with Darwin/Wallace theory of Natural Selection.
I agree for them on all three counts.

a-to-z

HSC
N/A
yes i hated that silica question..... we never learnt percenatges we just learnt low, high

Sophia H

HSC
I went over the exam afterwards with my Earth teacher because I was stranded at the school for a day and got bored :p So if anyone has any questions I can tell you what she said the correct answers were...

Shit, I didn't even think about graphs. Would have worked much better than the table.
My teacher looked at me when we reached this question and said "I hope you did a table - graphs would have been fine too but tables are the smart answer because they're easier, simpler, quicker to draw up, and there's less chance they'll rob you of points because of a miscalculation/transferal." So no stress, tables were cool.

I was very disheartened after going over the multiple choice with her, because I got like 15/20, but for the other sections she thinks I was on the money for everything so hopefully that makes up for it... :)

teddybear71

HSC
the test was sort of easy. loved the questions. i went through the past papers book the night before and it was really helpful, considering i was the only person doing ees at school through correspondence. i

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)