How do i boost my resume for school entries? (1 Viewer)

gluuie

HSC
I want to try out for selective high schools and i think boosting my qualifications if probably the best shot i have.

Do you know any competitions (without school participation ), extra-curriculars or volunteering work i can do? There's not much volunteer work i can find online

gluuie

HSC
i know right !! So far i can only find Big Science test that supports individual
students but the rest are school comps 💀

gluuie

HSC
I know a volunteering activity that you can do during covid though ! It's called conservation volunteers Australia. You basically pick up litter from anywhere and you get a virtual certificate !

toilet

HSC
do u mind sending me the link for that because i can’t find the actual program that says u get a virtual certificate for picking up litter
search up 'volunteers needed to collect litter data!' and it should be the first website that shows. the certificate part should be at the bottom of the page (for some reason i cant post links)

_jp.

HSC
I want to try out for selective high schools and i think boosting my qualifications if probably the best shot i have.

Do you know any competitions (without school participation ), extra-curriculars or volunteering work i can do? There's not much volunteer work i can find online
what schools?

gluuie

HSC
i’m also doing girraween and fort st. what area do u live in?(so i can recommend some good schools near or in the area)
i live in western Sydney, umm the fairfield region??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)