how do i efficiently study for trials? (1 Viewer)

ahmad saleh

HSC
I have my trials in week 5 this term and i was wondering what is the best way to study efficiently for them? i have received notes for business from a mate of mine which I've thoroughly read through, and i also completed notes for biology all on my own. i still have to write notes for earth and environmental science, English, and general maths, but i don't feel like i'll have enough time to do so. so i was wondering what is the best way to study quickly yet efficiently so i can hopefully do well in my trials?

studiesofboard

HSC

Asphodel

HSC
Nice, just what I need too. This will be really helpful on my trials in week 5.

jenii14

HSC
N/A
My number one tip is looking at trial papers from other school so go on websites such as acehsc and thsc. It actually helped me so much because I was sort of expecting the questions and a lot of it were very similar. I would also say to write your responses and seek feedback from your teacher. For business I had received 75% in second term for business and was pretty upset about it and so I decided to work hard and go ask my teacher for help constantly. After my trial (had mine last term) I received 94% in business and now I'm ranked first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)