How do you make a well-designed SGP Report? (1 Viewer)

jorie

HSC
The topic that i'm doing is 'littering and illegal dumping in public local parks'..
can I do more than one park?
I'm planning to interview locals in the area as a primary resource but I don't know what else to do

Last edited:

blackbird_14

HSC
Interviewing locals is always a good primary source, you could also do a survey asking for opinions as well and that's classified as primary sources too. You could also find council documents about the park (if such a website exists), and that would be a secondary source. I'd stick to one park, especially if the problem is most evident there, but in your intro but you could mention other parks having the same problem. But if the problem exists on a wide scale basis, then one of your aims could be to investigate local parks for the extent it happens in each. But that's a lot more work, and if one park is greatly affected, just stick to that.

Hope this helps!

jorie

HSC
Thank you so much!
I was just thinking about doing more than 1 park since the park that i'm investigating doesn't have much illegal dumping anymore because the council had gotten rid of it.. So I don't have many photos to prove of the amount of rubbish that has been in that park. What do you think? Should I do more than one park?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)