how do you think you guys went? (1 Viewer)

hoca pontis

HSC
what did you think of the paper?
for contemporary, i liked that one..i found it ok, but for tragedy...oh man, that was the one question i didnt want it to be. lol

beveritt

HSC
wow all these drama threads r really going off!!! bahaha

well i really liked our questions. contemp & brecht... twas good. i wrote bloody 10.5pgs for contemp and 9.5 for brecht!!!!!!!!!! i was so stoked!! the most i wrote for any other subjects was 5 lol. so i hav no idea i how managed that today!! lol.

emmisue

HSC
think it was ok.. australian theatre was ok, just had 2 focus on struggles rather than reflection of society, but i could include all that stuff in my answer.

tragedy was trickier, but i think i did ok. i just talked firstly about tragic vision, which i took to be the essence of tragedy, eg aristotelean theory and common man theory. themes etc were in that lot. then, i did a paragraph each on techniques and how they could be presented in modern theatre.

im just glad its over.. HSC FINISHED!!!

.Opinionated.

HSC
Brecht and Aust. Contem. were sooooooooo goodddddd, i sat there in the exam thinking this cannot be the question coz it wasss just too simple...
wrote 12pgs for each
jst glad HSC is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goosiegoo

HSC
It was unusually... generous. But i was a little worried by the 'staging techniques' in Brecht... *shifty eyes*

Contemporary was alright, I think i ranted a bit though.

musicalteddy

HSC
I also did Irish. Thought it was the stupidest question possible. My plays also didn't really suit the question either. Dancing at Lughnasa wasn't too bad, but Plough and the Stars was pretty hard to find the comic elements.

Oh well. It's all over now!

what-for?

HSC
i did australian and brecht.
it was such a relief that brecht didnt have that "relevant in todays society" thing like last year. but i was quite happy with my responses. 12 pages for each essay.
well done people, HSC is OVER! ... for most of us.

HSC
emmisue said:
think it was ok.. australian theatre was ok, just had 2 focus on struggles rather than reflection of society, but i could include all that stuff in my answer.

tragedy was trickier, but i think i did ok. i just talked firstly about tragic vision, which i took to be the essence of tragedy, eg aristotelean theory and common man theory. themes etc were in that lot. then, i did a paragraph each on techniques and how they could be presented in modern theatre.

im just glad its over.. HSC FINISHED!!!
I disagree. I felt that tragedy was much better than aussie theatre..
I didn't understand that one...
But i managed to write a lot for both... Glad it is over and kinda wish i had studied Ruby moon and Seven stages more. lol.

Jerixodia

HSC
How'd we all go with this question:

How are the dramatic Forms and thatrical techniques of the plays you have studied used to portray the stuggles of the characters?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)