How does everyone think they went? (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Hey everyone! What did everyone think of the exam? I thought it was quite easy. I reckon I got at least 75% which is good cos i didnt study all that much. Few things i didnt know but you get that.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Yeh I wasn't expecting to pass, but i wouldnt be surprised if i sneak into a band 5.

Can look forward to some mm good scaling i reckon...

lolly_161

hey...well i reckon i got 70% + but u never know. i hated sum of the communication questions...only coz we didnt really cover them at my stupid school!

anyways....

good luck with results ppls....and over 75 is a great mark!

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

S

Shuter

I found it pretty ok, I think I probably got 90% or above.

amandaz

i thought it was alrite....but
Q14????????????
im worried bout da enzyme quest...8 marks for just a hypothesis & a method??
the human story 7mark quest was difficult & i didnt know the ape/human characteristics
also i think i modelled DNA sequencing rather than DNA hybridisation

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
hoping for above 90 cause thats what I've gotten all year.

no more 'bologeee'. well done class of 2004!! :D

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I hated the 8 marks question on enzymes. I sat there for about 10 minutes trying to think what to write.

sgt

ugh i spent 20 min thinkn about enzyme question,....but thats ok cuz ample time for the test..ugh and i still don't think i'll get greater than 4/8

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think i'll probably get 90+ raw but depends on whether i'll lose marks here and there. i wouldnt get dpressed if i got 85% though. does the board of studies determine band cut offs before the exam is sat or after the exam? from what ive seen, this exam was about te same or harder than last year, but last year which was aparantly easy had really low raw marks and didnt scale that bad either. everyone seems to have found it quite easy but that might mean we have a smart year or something. what do you guys think?

A

azure

i think i did ok... i basically everything in the paper, the only question i left out was Communication a)(i)... i forgot what that part of the brain is called... i was so tempting to write "the back part of the brain" :D but then the marker probably would think, "this guy's a d***head, just leave it out since u cant score 0.5, it's either 0 or 1"

i'm hoping i can do extremely well, 80%+, or even into the 90s so i can redeem myself from the demoralising Maths 3U exam...

mgmgmg87

It was a pretty good exam except the human story bit. The experiment we were meant to have done I or my friends do not remember doing it. I put down everything that i knew about and a possible model but i had no idea!!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hmm..i'm not sure..i think for me it's only safe to say i got over 75% lol..but..it's hard to determine these things..depends how lenient markers are i guess lol..

SweetSeasons

HSC
70-80. depending on how many stupid mistakes i made but haven't realised

nan01

HSC
our teacher said she was "disappointed" cause it was so easy...it wasn't extremely hard...but i didnt reckon it was THAT easy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)