how f*cked am I? (1 Viewer)

monopoly73

HSC
i have two exams tomorrow with only an hour separating the, i only just started studying for them yesterday and since they are my last exams i don't even feel like studying. should i study or just not bother anymore. i so sick of this shit

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
i have two exams tomorrow with only an hour separating the, i only just started studying for them yesterday and since they are my last exams i don't even feel like studying. should i study or just not bother anymore. i so sick of this shit
cmon man just go for that final push. im in the same scenario but im trying to push for just a couple more hours!

Chris_S

HSC
Just study tonight and you won't have to study for like 5 months lol! Trust me tonight might feel like hell but will be worth it! Good luck!

Flop21

HSC
Dunno why you posted this since obvious us saying "you're fucked" isn't going to be helpful. I guess you're looking for motivation.

Study hard tonight, it's one night/day and it's all over. It's the final push. And I mean if you only started yesterday it's not like you've been studying for it too long to be sick of them haha. You'll be fine, read over your notes and go through everything tonight - work on any weak spots tonight, save tomorrow for light revision / no heavy learning to freak you out. Wake up early-ish tomorrow and recall everything by reading through your notes again.

Stay calm at all costs, don't give up, but don't freak out, just have a healthy amount of adrenaline/anxiety and hopefully your memory kicks in.

lpodtouch

HSC
I just had two exams today with an hour between each - please study for them both as much as you can! Once it's over, you've got all this free time (just finished today). Good luck!

atargainz

HSC
sure, you can give up and admit to yourself that you're unmotivated and un-driven. Or you can stop complaining and actually go do something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)