How is everyone going? (1 Viewer)

joscat

HSC
How're you guys going with your MWs? Have you done your viva voce yet?

My VV is in a few weeks and I just finished the first draft of my story xP Procrastinated 'till the end of the holidays as usual.

framed

HSC
my Viva's in a few weeks too.
... I haven't started writing. I was travelling along pretty slowly and I've just had a brand new idea today, so it's time to start again and cram in as much as possible before the Viva and the Proposal are due :mad2:

I'll be right though. Hopefully hahaha

joscat

HSC
xDD Good luck! Yay for new ideas.

I'm surprised your proposal's not due yet though; I thought they did them before the holidays. Or maybe that's just my school.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
xDD Good luck! Yay for new ideas.

I'm surprised your proposal's not due yet though; I thought they did them before the holidays. Or maybe that's just my school.
My school did proposal in late Term 4 (I think it was about Wk 8/9). It was quite a short assessment though. Then viva, proposal part two (most schools call it report) and then a draft marking of the major work.

bui123

HSC
I had my viva voce right before the start of holidays. It was quite a mood killer - who wants to work their butts off for an assessment on the last week of school?

And did you say you just finished your first draft of the story? Are you joking right now? I'm still having difficulty in even perfecting my intro :(

How're you guys going with your MWs? Have you done your viva voce yet?

My VV is in a few weeks and I just finished the first draft of my story xP Procrastinated 'till the end of the holidays as usual.

Jayden22

HSC
I've started a new story idea, Journals a bit behind but I should be right for the Viva next week. Just going to have to catch-up

Thinking of doing a psychological thing, a man pays for the opportunity to kill someone then once he gets in the room with the gun at his hand realizes what he's about to do and freaks out. But if he doesnt do it, then he dies. Its like good and evil and how they're not so different from each other as well as stuff like survival instinct etc; etc;

academical

HSC
I've finished the first draft of my major work - Viva Voce is in two weeks:) so far, so good...so far haha:)

bui123

HSC
It's a battle for me because I'm very fussy with my work :( I pretty much edit as I go rather than hand it out multiple times (like it is advised).

Yes i've already had my Viva Voce :) My next dilema is the report - but that won't be until term 2. How about you? How is your MW going?

I had my viva voce right before the start of holidays. It was quite a mood killer - who wants to work their butts off for an assessment on the last week of school?

And did you say you just finished your first draft of the story? Are you joking right now? I'm still having difficulty in even perfecting my intro :(

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Is anyone else struggling with their inner critic? I can never be completely satisfied with what I've written. Gah!

bananaland

HSC
WOW no one at our school has started writing yet, our viva voce is very soon :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)