how is everyone? (1 Viewer)

*banaz*

HSC
dumdidum, well as i look around, everyone is posting in like every forum except this one!!! why!??? anyways, just because i want to make it look like the latin forum is every bit as cool as any other, i thought i should ask how everyones study has been going? I guess we dont have to talk about latin! But yeah, hows everyone finding all their exams? And have people just got latin left? I myself have chem and extension english before latin begins but i know a friend who has 2 weeks till latin! Anyways, take care everyone :)

Jermir Caesar

HSC
N/A
*banaz* said:
...I myself...
:) That's such a Latin expression.

Hmm, preparation is sorta finalising - after the trials most of the translation comes second-hand... the problem is getting all the commentary and grammar memmorised/understood, with time to practise unseens. I myself still have Physics next Friday, but I'm spending just as much time studying Latin.

Hopefully Latin will be the best exams I do.
They mean so much.

*banaz*

HSC
I'm sure your latin will be great...i mean you have heaps of time, so it wouldnt make sense why not!!! Do you guys know your rankings yet? Or do you think anyone will get 100 this year in latin after last year?

Porcia

HSC
just a question - are the 100s in latin attained by those who killed the exam, (literally: who got 100 in exam)

*banaz*

HSC
no i dont think so. The people who get 100 are those who came first in the state in the hsc exam, so i guess depending on the difficulty of the exam that could be as high as a 100 or low as a 93? but yeah definitely its just the rank.

Last edited:
HSC
Righteo well I had English Ext. today, was pretty good; and now nothing till Latin....I'm going to go read Pro Roscio....mmmm Roscio...

*banaz*

HSC
wow! you're really lucky!!! gluck with your latin studying, with all that time you should ace it! I had ext today too, i thought it was ok but a bit different to previous years, ah well!

ephemeral

HSC
I'm doing Latin in Victoria

The exams on the 14th so still ages to study, I've just been doing some unseen practice and reading commentaries for the Aeneid (book 12).

christoph

Dumb Blonde
HSC
Rumour has it that the Virgil unseen might not be from the Aeneid this year.
Could be from the Georgics...

Porcia

HSC
when you read latin, like read, no translation or grammar or stuff like that, can u actually understand what its talking about? For example, say you randomly select a chapter for georgics - would you guys beable to read them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)