how long.... (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
for how long after we get our uai's are we able to change our uni/uac preferences?

i know i've read it somewhere, but i can't remember where.... so could someone please re-inform me. :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
UAIs are released on Thu 20 December 2007.

You can change preferences to be considered in the Main Round from Mid August 2007 - Fri 4 January 2008.

Therefore you have approx 2 weeks to make any changes to your preferences after the uai is released.

For future reference you can find important dates on the UAC website here.
cool. thanks :)

so... that gives me approx 15 days to change my prefs.... cool.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ssejamafone said:
cool. thanks :)

so... that gives me approx 15 days to change my prefs.... cool.
No, you only need to register to be considered for those rounds.

ie Paying before 28th of september means you are open to first round places. You are then free to change preferences until the 4th of January. Any changes made after that date will only be considered for second/final round, etc.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
No, you only need to register to be considered for those rounds.

ie Paying before 28th of september means you are open to first round places. You are then free to change preferences until the 4th of January. Any changes made after that date will only be considered for second/final round, etc.
but, i did pay before the 28th.... like.. i .... what? :confused:

ohhhh... i get it.... ok, well... so... if i change my prefs after 4 Jan, then i won't get considered for 1st round? ok. i see... lol, i'll have to make sure i change my prefs before 4 Jan, then... =P

fishy89sg

HSC
lol i was scared to submit my entry will the last couple of days cause i was scared that i couldnt change my preferences

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
for how long after we get our uai's are we able to change our uni/uac preferences?

i know i've read it somewhere, but i can't remember where.... so could someone please re-inform me. :)
Jess, are you uncertain about your preferences? Because im set. I dont think i'll be changing mine.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Jess, are you uncertain about your preferences? Because im set. I dont think i'll be changing mine.

ok, well.. i'll list you my prefs and the uais, then tell you my predicament... of sorts..

MBBS - unsw - csp - 96
MBBS - uws - csp - 95
MBBS - uncle - csp - 93.6
Vet sci - usyd - dfee - 93.4
Psychology - unsw - dfee - 90.35
Psychology - uws - csp - 80
Psychology - uncle - csp- 76.05
Psychology - uncle - dfee - 72.12

ok, my predicament is.. if i get above 90 uai, then i can at least get into psych in unsw, and then i can transfer to medicine. If i get below 80, then i can do psych at uncle, and be relatively happy coz i like psychology. But, if i get between 80 and 90 uai.... then, i'm stuck with psych at uws....

and tbh... i'm ok doing psych at unsw, coz i'll have the chance to transfer to med, and even if i can't transfer, then i'll be happy doing psych at unsw, coz it's a great uni.

as i said before, i'm really fine with doing psych at uncle. :uhhuh:

however... if i get stuck with psych coz my uai is between 80 - 90.. then i really won't want to do it at uws... i really really won't... i'd rather stay at newcastle (where i live) than go to uws to do it..

so, if i end up getting a uai of 80-90, then i'll probably remove uws psychology from the list, so i know i'll get into uncle psych,...

it's kinda complicated... but, coz... i kinda want to study in sydney...

ok, the reason i put uws psych down on the list, is so it'll be my 'last chance' to study in sydney if i get below a 90 uai.... so... i put it there coz i wanna study in sydney... and coz my parents would like me to study in sydney.... umm... i put uws down.....

oh yeah, i remember... i put uws down.. so i'd have a chance to transfer to a different uni, i think... like unsw....

yeah, but.. if i can't transfer, and i end up getting stuck in psych at uws... i don't really know whether i actually want to study psych at uws....

yeah, i'd rather study psych at newcastle...

bah.... i'm confused.. maybe i should just remove 'psych at uws' anyway??? :confused:

halp me pleaseeee.... >_>"

... oh god... i really am confused...

please help me sort out my thoughts......

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Put psych at uws lower than psych at uncle Jess :)
lol.. doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose, coz then if i get 80 then i'll definitely get into uncle, and uws psych won't even be considered..... ... ...

lol.. ok, i'll just remove uws psych ... it''ll relieve so much mental anguish on my part.. >_>"

lgaica

HSC
you have nothing to worry about, you'll get over 90 easy :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lgaica said:
you have nothing to worry about, you'll get over 90 easy :)
lol. thanks :).. i really need to have a positive outlook for this hsc...

well... i guess 90 is achievable...

bah, i should stop being so doubtfull...

thanks Igaica. :)

thanks Gab :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Hehe, work hard and you'll do fine :)
true.. :eek:

ok... no stress, Jess.... nooooo stress....

wow.. i'm gonna have to enslave myself tonight in my room....

ahwell.. all for the best...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
ok, well.. i'll list you my prefs and the uais, then tell you my predicament... of sorts..

MBBS - unsw - csp - 96
MBBS - uws - csp - 95
MBBS - uncle - csp - 93.6
Vet sci - usyd - dfee - 93.4
Psychology - unsw - dfee - 90.35
Psychology - uws - csp - 80
Psychology - uncle - csp- 76.05
Psychology - uncle - dfee - 72.12

ok, my predicament is.. if i get above 90 uai, then i can at least get into psych in unsw, and then i can transfer to medicine. If i get below 80, then i can do psych at uncle, and be relatively happy coz i like psychology. But, if i get between 80 and 90 uai.... then, i'm stuck with psych at uws....

and tbh... i'm ok doing psych at unsw, coz i'll have the chance to transfer to med, and even if i can't transfer, then i'll be happy doing psych at unsw, coz it's a great uni.

as i said before, i'm really fine with doing psych at uncle. :uhhuh:

however... if i get stuck with psych coz my uai is between 80 - 90.. then i really won't want to do it at uws... i really really won't... i'd rather stay at newcastle (where i live) than go to uws to do it..

so, if i end up getting a uai of 80-90, then i'll probably remove uws psychology from the list, so i know i'll get into uncle psych,...

it's kinda complicated... but, coz... i kinda want to study in sydney...

ok, the reason i put uws psych down on the list, is so it'll be my 'last chance' to study in sydney if i get below a 90 uai.... so... i put it there coz i wanna study in sydney... and coz my parents would like me to study in sydney.... umm... i put uws down.....

oh yeah, i remember... i put uws down.. so i'd have a chance to transfer to a different uni, i think... like unsw....

yeah, but.. if i can't transfer, and i end up getting stuck in psych at uws... i don't really know whether i actually want to study psych at uws....

yeah, i'd rather study psych at newcastle...

bah.... i'm confused.. maybe i should just remove 'psych at uws' anyway??? :confused:

halp me pleaseeee.... >_>"

... oh god... i really am confused...

please help me sort out my thoughts......
I see. :D

In future i will think twice before asking you questions. :p:eek:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
I see. :D

In future i will think twice before asking you questions. :p:eek:
baahha :rofl: .. yeah... i think i just lost a couple million brain cells from trying to think too hard.... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)