how many booklets? (1 Viewer)

hec

i know everyone hates these threads but i was just wondering for the short answers did you use more than the lines we were given......cause some guy in my class got a whole other short answer booklet and wrote double :(

i only just filled the lines in

and for the options....i only wrote the 1 booklet they gave us for each option....like 3-4 pages for a and for b and i usually average 10+ pages:(
i think i can officially say im fucked

Rachel_999

yer i didnt need anymore paper for the short answer things......i dont think that you needed to.....
and yea i only used one booklet for each option....a few ppl used an extra one but mostly just used the ones given

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
i just used the lines for the short answers, the lines are an indication of how much you should put to be awarded the marks (providing you know what you're on about!) so yeah, went over the lines abit to the bottom of the page, but no, no extra booklet

filled both booklets for the options, 8 pages each so im happy (medium sized writing)

parko :D

eeyore

I used extra booklets for the short answer questions
I think everyone around me did too

I used an extra booklet for sports medicine option too

holl

I wrote above beside and under the lines in the yellow booklet and onto the back page in core 2. Extra book for sports med and a full book for improving performance

eeyore

Originally posted by holl
I wrote above beside and under the lines in the yellow booklet and onto the back page in core 2. Extra book for sports med and a full book for improving performance
Did you write on the page that said 'blank page' for core 2? The supervisors specificially told us NOT to write on that page because if you do, it won't get marked...

holl

Really, well they never told us, now you've made me worry.

ditzychick

WOT? the supervisor told me to write there when i asked her if i could... she said that was fine... oh no i wrote a whole page on the blank page. :(

holl

Dont worry ditzychick, surely they wouldn't look at all our great stuff on the back page and not mark it....i hope..

keepin_sanity

I didnt use any extra booklets but i had to write REALLY small to fit everything in the space provided!!! And down the bottom of the page too!!

Filled up one booklet each for Sports med and Sport in Aus. Society which i was happy with :)

eeyore

They told us not the write on the blank page again when I did chem too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)