How many days do you have off or ALMOSt off? (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
I am wondering what days you have off.. I have thursday off and friday ALMOST off.. i have a 1hour class :(

What about you people?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Absolutely
zero
none
zilch
nothing
days off :mad:
Not even the weekend cause thats when I do the majority of my readings cause I'm far too tired to do them during the week.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yippee!!! Glad i'm not the only one.

Bright side - only 3 more hours of uni left for the week - however about 3 and a half hours of traveling - off to blacktown tomorrow. And I look forward to public holidays more than ever now, lol.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
2 complete days off, mondays & thursdays. will hopefully fill that up with a job sometime soon :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't even do "true" science and I have five days. But I'm travelling to 3 different campuses by public transport cause this year is basically all electives, and theres no way I can cope with any more than 6 hours a day on public transport.

For example, i usually have just a simple 3 hour lecture at Hawkesbury, yet i leave home just after 6am to get onto a train and then catch a train at strathfeild for richmond at 7am - which usually gets there at about 8:15 - 8:30am if its running on time. Coming home - usually after my lecture has finished, I have to wait 50mins for a train ... then go all the way from richmond to strathfeild and wait about 15 - 20 mins for another train home. About 2 and a half hours after my lecture has finished I arrive home, dead. (Now I realise why i'm so tired today :rolleyes: ).

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Absolutely
zero
none
zilch
nothing
days off :mad:
Not even the weekend cause thats when I do the majority of my readings cause I'm far too tired to do them during the week.
Me too Cape, 5 days. Although i only have a 2 hr lecture on wed and fri it takes me longer to travel than im there so it feels like a full day...im already dead

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
KOfGHS said:
Me too Cape, 5 days. Although i only have a 2 hr lecture on wed and fri it takes me longer to travel than im there so it feels like a full day...im already dead
I know ... i'm already completely exhausted both physically and mentally ... but i still have a 3 hour urban geography lecture tomorrow at Blacktown (which i've never been to). I'll probably get used to the whole thing and holidays will come :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cause its actually cheaper to travel by public transport - believe it or not. Plus I don't have my p's and if I did have my p's i can't have the car everyday.

I sometimes get a lift to epping in the afternoons, but I really don't like bugging for lifts ... plus train time gives me time to do some reading and sleep :p

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
ahh :( i have to catch public transport for a week :( till i go for my ps next week..

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
i have thursdays n fridays off, finish at 3 on mondays, 12 on tuesdays, and 1pm on wednesdays... i love my timetable.

debugz

HSC
3 and a half days off
winzor

monday off
tuesday off
wednesday off
1/2 friday off

fulltime student too... whos a pro timetable organiser:p

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I love my timetable...even if it means I go to uni for 3 FULL days (all finishes at about 4ish)
But I have mon and fri off..which means I have 4-day-weekends. MUAHAHA

j_davo24

HSC
Cape said:
I don't even do "true" science and I have five days. But I'm travelling to 3 different campuses by public transport cause this year is basically all electives, and theres no way I can cope with any more than 6 hours a day on public transport.

For example, i usually have just a simple 3 hour lecture at Hawkesbury, yet i leave home just after 6am to get onto a train and then catch a train at strathfeild for richmond at 7am - which usually gets there at about 8:15 - 8:30am if its running on time. Coming home - usually after my lecture has finished, I have to wait 50mins for a train ... then go all the way from richmond to strathfeild and wait about 15 - 20 mins for another train home. About 2 and a half hours after my lecture has finished I arrive home, dead. (Now I realise why i'm so tired today :rolleyes: ).
Yeah, it gets a bit like that if you have to catch the train at Rydalmere, luckily I havent missed it yet, but since sometimes of the day they only come once an hour, if I do miss it I might as well go home on fridays, since all I have is a 3-5 lecture...

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
i have TWO full days off, thursday and friday and only like... 3 hours on the other monday, four on the tuesday and wednesday where i have... 3 and a half :p

ha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)