how many past papers per day (1 Viewer)

dasfas

HSC
it doesn't matter, there isn't a magic number where you hit n number of past papers and you automatically get 99.95.

hell, you could get away with doing only one a day

the key point is, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

you should be spending more time reviewing your answers (and why you got it wrong) than doing the questions in the first place

a ton of people on my school were boasting about how they were doing 5+ papers a day - they ended up doing shit in the hsc. why? because quality > quantity

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
it doesn't matter, there isn't a magic number where you hit n number of past papers and you automatically get 99.95.

hell, you could get away with doing only one a day

the key point is, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

you should be spending more time reviewing your answers (and why you got it wrong) than doing the questions in the first place

a ton of people on my school were boasting about how they were doing 5+ papers a day - they ended up doing shit in the hsc. why? because quality > quantity
amen

munchie177

HSC
i could do 10 past papers but if im only looking at the answers every time i hit a road block it would be no more effective than a person doing 1 past paper under timed conditions and no help whatsoever.

Vall

HSC
I've been aiming for two plus one english module

Epicman69

HSC
Fair. I would say I do about the same! Today however, I did none lol, except revision, cos I did not want to tire myself!
Today is the day to prep for common mod, and tomorrow is the day to prep for paper 2, and after that HSC is basically over for me, I am chilling for the other tests, cause I actually understand what is happening and there is only 1 correct definitive answer for everything.

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Also whose bored of just writing essays? Like I just want to do the HSC already lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)