How many Qs have u NOT attempted? (1 Viewer)

bottle01

HSC
I didn't write any words on Q8, altho i realised part a was actually quite easy...:burn:

however, i calculated it and the max mark i would get was like 80...

the actual mark i think should be lower...always make silly mistakes...:mad1:

how did you guys go?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I did one or two parts of Q 7 and 8 and half of 5 and 6.
I missed part of the ellipse locus question.
Beat ya in doing the least!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Attempted marks: 103

I mostly missed out on the last part of questions and missed the circle geometry completely as I didn't have time/couldn't see how to get the answers. However, I got pretty much all of Q7 and 8 which I'm happy about. :D

Naylyn

HSC
I could hardly do any of question 8 and only a bit question 7

NDSUTHERLAND

HSC
I didn't answer 25 marks worth. thought question was really easy compared to usual. only missed 3 marks in it compared to the usual 12. but 6 and 7 killed me:mad1:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Riviet said:
Attempted marks: 103

I mostly missed out on the last part of questions and missed the circle geometry completely as I didn't have time/couldn't see how to get the answers. However, I got pretty much all of Q7 and 8 which I'm happy about. :D

:eek:

attempted: 95-ish

i basically didnt do the last 2,3mark-Qs of every Q... =_=

gyponese

HSC
the circle geometry was only worth one mark because its a rule.. if you proved the rule then you wasted time :p.. its some rule that says " a parralellogram is formed when two equal tranversals... blah blah"

mel4dan

i reckon i attempted about 80/120. So looks like i skipped about 40 marks, not sure tho, possibly more...

Lizcat

HSC
bottle01 said:
I didn't write any words on Q8, altho i realised part a was actually quite easy...:burn:
yee same here.. i attempted 8a and i was like shite it wont work.. and then i just said "stuff it, wont do the rest of 8, make sure i didnt do any silly mistakes and check the rest of the paper"
and i didnt even read part b.. which was hence show this.. and its FREAKING EASY!! i would have gotten 3 marks easy!! its just integrate the freaking thing!!.. im soo annoyed!
IF i get a freaking E3, and im like RIGHT UNDER a E4, i have no idea what i'll do!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
webby234 said:
I attempted every part, but a lot I didn't get out. I'm pretty sure I'll be between 85 and 105, most likely in the range 90-95.
I'm looking at a similar range, except mine's a bit tighter: 90-103 :p

captain249

HSC
I didnt get up to 8. I finished the end of when i time was up. I felt so ashamed to write "DID NOT ATTEMPT" on the front of the question booklet. So i attempted about 100 marks i think and out of those 100 i answered completely, not sure whether i was correct tho. I'm expecting about a 90 raw mark, don't want to set my hopes too high

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Shady01 said:
I left 33 marks, that 3d diagram was a killer, but i got most of the circle geo out.
It wasnt 3d, it was 2d.

Ouch

I lookin around 75-80 hopefully, after checkin those solutions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)