How many questions are there in the UMAT exam? (1 Viewer)

rozella

HSC
I thought there were 134 questions, but after seeing the UMAT results from this year, the total mark of each section adds up to more? Are certain questions worth more marks, or are there more questions than I thought?

Makematics

HSC
I thought there were 134 questions, but after seeing the UMAT results from this year, the total mark of each section adds up to more? Are certain questions worth more marks, or are there more questions than I thought?
i believe there are 300 questions, worth one mark each, although i did not do the exam.

iBibah

HSC
Yes there are 134 questions. the scores do not indicate a point per question. they're just scaled marks, and not many people know how they are derived.

kcwm

HSC
I got over 200 in this years umat.. It isn't out of any set value, the overall score is just your 3 scores added and each section isn't necessarily out of 100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)