How Many Writing Books did you use? (1 Viewer)

vegeta_316

Right on Katty. Not that I have a problem with people who write more than the average dude but it is quality over quantity.
I filled only one booklet and that was section 3. The other two sections really didn't need you to go that far unless your writing is enormous and largely spaced.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Hmmmmmmmmmm, MOST ppl used 4 booklets, i did with lots of scribbles, messy writng and big spaches etc etc....but yea....i thought i'd only do 3 but 4 is average so be happy ppl.....9???
HA HA.....like a paragraph a book.........how on earth did ppl do 7, maybe 6 but then who knows.....big writing?

agent_99

i used 4... and pretty mush filled them all.... to those who say they wrote "7" and "9" you think that writing more gets you more marks...... well im sorry 9 booklets of irrelevent ideas only gets your marker bored and fustrated, 4 or 5 booklets of straight to the point indepth relevent statements equals happy pleased marker and higher marks

Kiya

yeah, also guys, alot of people said that because the spaces between the lined they wrote bigger then they normally would - I know I did, its a weird thing.......maybe the guys who used 7-9 pages had HUGE writing, coz i dunno how anyone would find the time to use that many!!

smeyo

yeah i know, theres someone at my school who never finishes her essays, but normally gets 13/15, cause what she does write is good quality, so remeber its quality over quantity, though if there is both, added bonus. does who brag about writing like 9+ pages are saying it casue they are need to make themselves feel good by making out that they did so much and will do weel for it, marks will reveal it all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)