How to access WEV? (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I'm currently trying to change some of my units of study online, but i can't access 'FlexSIS WEV'. I've logged into the Myuni site, and it says that if i log into Student Administration, i should be able to vary my enrolment. But, when i do log into Student Administration, all the options i get are:Personalised Timetable
Demographic and Disability Information
Unit of Study Handbook
Financial Information
Unit of Study Results
Examination Seating
Address and Phone Information
Commonwealth Assistance Notice
I can't find any "WEV" or anywhere to change my units of study. Is it perhaps too early for me to do it? Am i looking in the wrong place? Or am i doing it all completely wrong? I'm so confused. :confused:

edit: wait.. apparently, my units of study are supposed to show up in my "My Online Readings" channel... but, there's nothing there... so, that means that my enrolment probably hasn't fully been updated? Which is why i can't really change my units yet? :confused:

maybe i'm just too paranoid. >_>"

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
You vary enrolment from student self-admin, but variations won't be available until mid-february. And the online readings thing won't come up for a while yet either.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Triangulum said:
You vary enrolment from student self-admin, but variations won't be available until mid-february. And the online readings thing won't come up for a while yet either.
oh, ok. Thanks very much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)