• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to begin? (1 Viewer)

MBF

HSC
Hey well i've decided to do poster and promotion and i was just curious about how everyone else started this task? Did you just read the plays you thought looked good or did you read every signle one, because there is a fair amount of them to read and i was just wondering what the best way to approach this was.

if anybody could help me out it would be appreciated thanks

jazzmuzik

HSC
Hi MBF,
i've actually chosen to do costume design however i think the text list is the same.. pretty much i'm just reading through some of the plays that sound good (i looked up the basic outlines on the net) and thn i'll just choose form those..

There are 9 on the list i think and i've read 5. I only intend to read one more then i'll make my choice...

Originally i thought theres no way i'm going to read them all...(and i still wont) however i was surprised how quickly i got through those 5. They dont take very long to read one cause its all written in script...and you dont have to read them in depth, i just scanned it generally and i'll rer ead the one i choose obviously.

good luck with your promotion...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)