How to earn a title (1 Viewer)

my_dirigible

Just out of curiosity, how does one earn one of those crazy titles awarded to each member like “Exalted member” etc… right now I’m a “new member” but I’d really like something cooler ;) I’m guessing it has to do with the amount of posts you’ve posted… but what is the cut-off number for each title?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
But you can change it can't you santaslayer? You joined in May 2003 like me and have the same (more) posts than me.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you search "Huy" as the member and "exalted" as the thing you're looking for you will find approximate cut offs as i think Huy did it once.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I thought one had to favours? *Must have gootten my wires crossed* =p

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
But you can change it can't you santaslayer? You joined in May 2003 like me and have the same (more) posts than me.
LoLz, OK I think I expressed myself incorrectly. :p

Yes, I know I can change it, I've changed it before. (Self Proclaimed Moderator, anyone remember?) :D

I changed it back to automatic status so I could check out all the other titles that Lazarus came up with :)

I think "Demigod of Waffle" started on my 3000th post, so when is my status gonna change??? :p Do I have to rack up a godly figure like flyin's? :D

my_dirigible

Originally posted by santaslayer
That's for you my_dirigible

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31755

Your correct about the post amount statement. Only Lazarus knows the cutoffs correctly because he sets them. I don't think it was meant to be revealed because that would ruin all the fun. :p

I'm "Demigod of Waffle", I don't even know what it means! :p :p

hurrah! thank you for the link.

i guess i'll just sit tight so if/when the title changes its a big supprise!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I think "Demigod of Waffle" started on my 3000th post, so when is my status gonna change??? :p Do I have to rack up a godly figure like flyin's? :D
I'm a Mod so my default is simple "Moderator". I wonder what I'd be on now...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'm afraid you're currently on the final rank!

I never really anticipated that many members would reach 4000+ posts, or that they wouldn't want their own custom status if they did.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
custom used to be at 800!! look at the change, 4000

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
custom stat was 800 because they didn't expect to be able to spamm so quickly. it wouldve taken a few months, maybe even a year to get to 800 in the olden days. but now epople get to 800 in less than a month

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
custom stat was 800 because they didn't expect to be able to spamm so quickly. it wouldve taken a few months, maybe even a year to get to 800 in the olden days. but now epople get to 800 in less than a month
And non-school posts counted back then. They really didnt expect the site to be popular did they.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
I'm afraid you're currently on the final rank!

I never really anticipated that many members would reach 4000+ posts, or that they wouldn't want their own custom status if they did.
That just proves how sad my life really is.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings
Spammy UOW Promoter :p

coz u are such a spammer santaslayer...
I'm bored, exams have finished. :D

All my posts possess their own, unique, individual character and have all involved a complex and sophisticated process of analysis and contemplating before any decision to publish such intellectual material was made. Therefore, I may conclude with reason, that content I have published in such an open forum are not :spam:my in anyway whatsoever. The title does not fit such a rational persona like SantaSlayer's. :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)