How to get to parramatta campus? (1 Viewer)

Chang

HSC
Hi, next week i have an exam there in BLDG ED ROOM G 92. I was wondering how to get there via public transport and also if this room is hard to find. thx

L

LaraB

Chang said:
Hi, next week i have an exam there in BLDG ED ROOM G 92. I was wondering how to get there via public transport and also if this room is hard to find. thx
catch a train to parra station, then catch a bus fron outside the station - u can't miss em coz there's a big like...terminal i guess...

get anyone of the buses from the stop with the L20 - just have a look on the signs:) get off the bus at the stop that's directly oposite parra campus - its opposite the main front car park.

EGD92 is easy to find - when you get of fthe bus, cross the road, walk past the car park and the 1st building yous ee in fromt of you - EDG92 is on the left side of the building. There's room numbers up so shouldn't be too hard to find:)

hope it helps:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats near where I had my exam, one of those rooms. Just don't chuck a me and walk straight into a palm tree. I wasn't watching where I was walking :rolleyes:

Ellie-Bee

HSC
I have to go to an exam there too. but my dad's gonna drive me - no public transport for ellie!!

klh

HSC
haha cape, thats hilarious, did anyone see?

remember its those blue buses, not the ones that are red and yellow! i went onthe other side (westfield side) and was asking where the L20 was and they were like wtf? its on Darcy street or something with all those shelters. alternatively, the exit/entrance to platform 1 leads directly to the L20 bus stop.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not really, just my friend who I was talking to. There was no one else around cause we were running very late for my exam :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)