How to make up cp if you've failed (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
So, in first semester, first year, I failed horrible statistics, which means I have to make up the 3cp before I can graduate.

But, how do I get eStudent to give me that extra unit? Because I've decided I'd like to do a 300-level psych unit (personality) to make up the 3cp, but the only way I can access it is by 'sacrificing' my other 300-level psych unit (social) I want to do next year...

I hate technology... Does this make sense at all? Will I just have to contact eStudent and ask them to give me my additional 3cp? Or could it be hiding somewhere?

MODS: Please edit my atrocious grammar in the title *shudders*

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Re: eStudent and cp's

Yes, you have to contact eStudent and tell them of the situation, and they'll tack on 3 credit points :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
So, in first semester, first year, I failed horrible statistics, which means I have to make up the 3cp before I can graduate.

But, how do I get eStudent to give me that extra unit? Because I've decided I'd like to do a 300-level psych unit (personality) to make up the 3cp, but the only way I can access it is by 'sacrificing' my other 300-level psych unit (social) I want to do next year...

I hate technology... Does this make sense at all? Will I just have to contact eStudent and ask them to give me my additional 3cp? Or could it be hiding somewhere?

MODS: Please edit my atrocious grammar in the title *shudders*
just a thought mj but didn't you re-do stat170? hence therefore already used up ur 3cp??

n don't worry i failed a horrible maths subject too! acst101!<---- grrrr :(

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ta, Asy; I just emailed them then. I wonder how long it will take them to do it, because I need a waiver too!!

Anne, yeah, I did re-do stat; its easier to understand if I lay it out:

Semester 1, 2004:
PSY104
ANTH
STAT170 - F
LAW114

Semester 2, 2004
PSY105
LAW204
SOC180
CUL100 (BUT replaced CUL with STAT, because I had to make it up).

So, I have an extra 3cp floating around because, while I re-did stats, I am still behind 3cp... I suppose technically because I never got to do CUL100.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I think it took them 3 days when I had to do the same thing. They could be faster if they are less busy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it really depends, I got a response 15 minutes after emailing them, lucky they were insomniacs ;)

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i think i have to make up a whole semester.....

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
Ta, Asy; I just emailed them then. I wonder how long it will take them to do it, because I need a waiver too!!

Anne, yeah, I did re-do stat; its easier to understand if I lay it out:

Semester 1, 2004:
PSY104
ANTH
STAT170 - F
LAW114

Semester 2, 2004
PSY105
LAW204
SOC180
CUL100 (BUT replaced CUL with STAT, because I had to make it up).

So, I have an extra 3cp floating around because, while I re-did stats, I am still behind 3cp... I suppose technically because I never got to do CUL100.
Ohhh i see now, yeh ask e student

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)