How to study for NAPLAN??? (1 Viewer)

Accurate

clix
HSC
Hello, so NESA or the Board of Studies, whatever it is called now just released a statement not too long ago that we must get band 8 AT LEAST in Reading, Writing and Mathematics for NAPLAN, otherwise you are not eligible to sit the HSC.

I'm not too worried, but I want to get Band 10 instead of the minimum of Band 8 for everything because it'll lift my chances of getting out of this crappy school I am in (yes i want to move out), I'm bad at Writing and Reading. Does anybody have any tips for study on NAPLAN
Reading and how to get better at Narratives or Persuasive texts, I really want to get Band 10 for both. Please help...thanks i'll be so thankful.

Accurate

clix
HSC
Look dude, I know nobody studies for it, but I'm really trying to get out of my crappy school it's in the 400s ranking and NAPLAN results contribute to your application to a better school, that's all I want.

BOS_Treat

HSC
N/A
No problem, I should also be adding more questions sometime by tomorrow or after-tomorrow. Currently there are about a dozen-ish different kinds! Good luck,

HSC
It's really about basic skills like spelling, grammar, arithmetics etc. I guess you could pop into a book store and pick up a workbook targeted towards naplan.

izzo

HSC
Search up past naplan papers, print them out and practice on them. Do lots of grammar, spelling, Narratives, Persuasive texts sheets online, talk to your teachers at school ask them if they can help you practice for naplan! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)