How was it Physicians??? (Post up the Paper) (1 Viewer)

bye-bye-HSC

HSC
N/A
Hey
People
How was it??????
Post up the paper so we could see how the paper was. I dropped out of physics due to all the theory (history) in it.... but I loved the numerical... So how was it???
Was it more of theory or numerical questions????

Fr33Lanc3r

Knight of Dros Delnoch
HSC
It was more theory.

I thought it was crap. Our teacher had been telling us that a fair chunk of the Physics HSC was calculation, backed up by the last 7 past papers. Then we walk in, and there's about 3 calculations in the shared section, and none in Medical (not sure about the others).

Load of Crap

JoeyTorres

HSC
I'm a bit undecided how I went. Nailed the medical physics section, multiple choice sucked and so did some of the short answer responses

proringz

HSC
We can't post the paper. We write the answers on the booklet, so we can only take Multiple choice section and Section II.

bye-bye-HSC

HSC
N/A
proringz said:
We can't post the paper. We write the answers on the booklet, so we can only take Multiple choice section and Section II.
Yeah I mean the multiple choice and section III. It's lucky that i dind't continue physics really, by just hearing there was only theory questions!! Hoe boring!!1

dolbinau

HSC
I asked them for one. The last question (27) was missing though as they had to give it to someone else.

I can't be bothered to scan :p. I'll type the questions up though soon if I must.

timmiitippii

HSC
I really liked the medical physics section. Wrote quite a lot avg of half a page per 3 marker. And wrote 2 whole pages for the 6 marker

kazzlz

HSC
Physists, not physicians (maybe unless you did med physics - astro for me!). Paper was straightforward, was only disappointed that there was so much theory tested and not much physics in terms of scientific processing and such. More calculations would have been better. I have a feeling they'll mark the 6 mark q's like essays - I hope putting the time in to not write in dot points like I normally would was worth it. That's not fair, it's a physics test: we've already done english!!!!
If I could access my scanner I'd put the paper up. But not now.

dolbinau

HSC
That's not fair, it's a physics test: we've already done english!!!!
That's true, but in some respects we've already done Mathematics too. Although I agree more calculations would have been better (It's easier to gain marks there IMO)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)