How was it? (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

our supervisor, ended up giving us lollies like at the start, and half an hour left of the exams, even at the end she even said that it has been the longest 1/2 an hour, cause were not allowed to leave the exam room.....cause we got to many ppl, in a little amount of space...i finished it in 1 hour, then kept bullshititng more and more on my answers...

travel

what kind of fire should you not use a fire hose on or something what did you put

i put big uncontrolable bush fires lol couse i had no ides

badlysketched

lol travel i said u shouldn't use fire hoses on electrical fires and chemical fires cos basically the word "buzz" comes to mind... for electrical fires i think u use the carbon dioxide extinguisher... anyways i found the test relatively easy... like i didn't get 100% but i knew at least something about every question in the test. i think i'll mainly lose marks on the big mark questions (i always miss something out) and on that question about how to test what was better, the colliod or suspension. i didn't know what was easier to use... i just wrote a prac about how to test what was the best working without any scubing lol. what did they expect anyways? apart from that the micro flora questions was a bit dumb but do-able (i just said u need the oils on your hands to keep an acidic pH which keeps teh environment hostile to alot of bacteria but sometimes hands must be washed to reduce build up of bacteria from surfaces, ie before u eat). i did diasters which was nice and basic. can't really remember what else... it was so long ago! cheers ppl! (btw i wrote as much as i could and still couldn't extend the test longer than 2 hours lol... stupid over time given!!!)

kylie

well i worked til he said pens down.. and i was still going.. i wrote two words.. it was easy as (well most of it) but i missed a couple of questions.. it was nice of them to give us contradictory information on micro-flora.. i give a very circlar answer for that..
i could of studied more for science.. i only studied 2 days.. STUPID STUPID STUPID.. but at least i didn't suffer much from it.. i couldnt remember the types of extinguishes so i just wrote fire blankets and im hoping or the best..

pompous

I was up to my module questions (pharmaceuticals) with about an hour and 45min to go...so I kinda fell asleep for about 20mins or so, then woke up then finished it with 15 mins left...

sheza121

I thought the test was really easy. I had a bit of trouble with answering the a question in the option preservatives and additives because I hadn't done the practical but apart from that question it was good

travel

u all know that senior science is one of the most scaled down subjucts so its going to hurt you also if u dont get above 90

JRasnier

but i think standard english gets scaled lower then this still..should of done biology, picked senior science, cause i thought biology would be boring....was thinkin, senior science is more general science, and biology is more focused on living things and environment which i wouldnt want to do, so i picked senior science...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)