how was it? (1 Viewer)

Abbyhatch

HSC
Both of the Nutrition long responses kinda threw me a bit... still to this day I have no idea what an "aspect of nutrition" is! Certain we've never used that terminology. I had a heap of time for the essay though, so I included a whole range of information in it- hopefully that covered whatever the "aspects" were.

Also, what was the deal with the descriptive terms? Propose? Comment on? I will admit I haven't looked at my definition sheet for a while, but I was pretty sure these weren't the proper terms they should be using. It caused me a lot of difficulty, working out how much detail to put in a quesiton which asked me to "comment on" preservation principles.

Overall, I think it was pretty fair, though. The questions involved a lot of application of knowledge, which may work for or against me in the end, I'm definitely hoping for. Band 6, I'm pretty confident with.

em-leee91

HSC
yeh it was crap i went in thinking it was going to be goood but noooo afi was shitttt n so was the rest gahh fuk that x im ranked 1 at school so hopefully it will suffice

Jorjie92

HSC
It was strange.
I felt I knew what I was meant to say but the questions asked us stuff that we wouldnt of really focused to much on during study.
Like the legislation thing was kinda confusing because all the past papers treated that area very differently and they just decided to change it this year *sigh*

I finished at 4.30 but I felt I had written the most that I possibly could of.

good luck everyone.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U JESSE LOVE jorjie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)