how was your first day (1 Viewer)

HSC
so how was everyones first day at uni? I haven't met any new people yet, well not really, but it seems like a ncie environment, who else was at bankstown campus today.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Mine was allright... apart from the four hour wait between my tute and lecture.... and the two hour queue for my student Id card.... actually my day was quite boring.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
yer i was at bankstown campus today.. was good.. i liked my class was easy and the lecturer wasnt bad.. (i had arabic 101 lol).. yer i didnt meet many ppl either.. but i wasnt exactly lookin either.. v v tired :|

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
My first day was good cos I made some friends and explored the campus. So much to read, I have to get back into studying habits. No-one was there! It was so quiet everywhere until I got to my lecture and there were heaps of people! Where did they all come from! lol

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
hipho where is the x lounge? i was sitting on those seats at hte top of the stairs to the lecture rooms and there was a girl on the redish one listenin to her diskman..!! could it have been u lol?

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
hes definetley a guy. My first day was pretty good, only had a two hour lecture, interesting but i am now incredibly scared but Med science 2.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Mine was actually pretty good, made a new friend who was on the same train/bus as me in the morning. We hung with each other in the first tut and next 2 lectures so it was alrite.

HSC
krisk85 said:
hipho where is the x lounge? i was sitting on those seats at hte top of the stairs to the lecture rooms and there was a girl on the redish one listenin to her diskman..!! could it have been u lol?

nah i save my cross dressing for the weekends if your there tommorow and u see an indian guy with sunnies and a backpack and thongs say 'hi chris' :D

near the cafe where the lounges and the tv are is the x lounge....i think...well it was a loungue so i assumed it was the x loungue

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah those fukers are blocking me out! Mine says "cant sign in, system 2 busy"

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i was sittin on the X lounge all alone :( listeniing to my discman lol
you seriously don't seem the type to be sitting alone 1st day uni =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)