How you feel about HSC ? (1 Viewer)

kaur154

HSC
One word to describe how you feel/how prepared you are for HSC external exams next week?

katefication

HSC
Sick.

Should have done some hardcore study instead of whining about other things.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm feeling better for english, since the memorization is finally starting to get into my head :)

Though I have to start studying for legal studies, since I haven't even touched the subject at all within the last few weeks T_T (I don't even have my elective topics prepared :( )

cpwincess19

HSC
I feel as if I've wasted the precious time leading up to these final weeks , and that I've really taken the hsc for granted ...
The stress still hasn't hit me yet , but right now I just want to party so hard like there's no tomorrow .
Probably not the best way to approach the hsc which starts next week ........... ugh

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
I feel confident for English Advanced + English Extension I :p

For Maths 2u I feel very good as well, I've been doing a few past HSCs and getting in the mid-high 110s :)

For Maths 3u...eh, different story, I've only be averaging 64ish/84, but hopefully that'll be good for an E4 xD

Ancient history is going great, better than I thought it would! I need to go over some things, but I think I can do really well if I just clarify a few things :)

Legal Studies, well my notes are great and succinct, I just haven't learnt all of it yet. Good thing it's my last exam. I remember most of the content from the trials, I'll just read over my notes, do a few questions here and there and hopefully be good for a high band 6!

Can't wait till it's over and done! lol :p

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I feel confident for English Advanced + English Extension I :p

For Maths 2u I feel very good as well, I've been doing a few past HSCs and getting in the mid-high 110s :)

For Maths 3u...eh, different story, I've only be averaging 64ish/84, but hopefully that'll be good for an E4 xD

Ancient history is going great, better than I thought it would! I need to go over some things, but I think I can do really well if I just clarify a few things :)

Legal Studies, well my notes are great and succinct, I just haven't learnt all of it yet. Good thing it's my last exam. I remember most of the content from the trials, I'll just read over my notes, do a few questions here and there and hopefully be good for a high band 6!

Can't wait till it's over and done! lol :p
99.95 atar right here mate, I will be there to congratulate you when we post our atar on the traditional "what was your atar thread"

kaur154

HSC
So many mixed emotions about these final exams.
One moment I feel so prepared and confident and the next I start panicking and feel anxious.

Advice: Stay positive, even if you have to fake it. The HSC is almost over anyway and life will continue on afterwards. Just think about the day you get your results and what you want to see... put it up on your wall. You still have a chance to improve your marks now if you have the right attitude.

TomTom123

HSC
cant wait till its over I just want to make it into my university course at UOW!!!!! Southern sydney campus

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Maths- im ready to hit band 5.

English- Im ready for band 6.

Ancient- Expecting band 5 or 6.

Eco- band 6

Biz - Band 6!!!

Nothing is impossible don't let anything discourage you!

I feel great im receiving 100% support from family, friends and my church. Studying is going well.

Motivation is 1000% !!!!! no stress!!

Tylerr

HSC
Feel like commiting suicide ):

Worst feeling ever when you have no support & all the pressure is on you to do well.
Even more worse when the Atar calculator shatters your dream with a stupid low atar ):
This isss the worrrrrrrst T^T

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

Worst feeling ever when you have no support & all the pressure is on you to do well.
Even more worse when the Atar calculator shatters your dream with a stupid low atar ):
You have our support!! You need to feel happy not shit, more stressed= tend to perform worser!!

Atar calc. is a fake don't rely on it too much....

Good luck!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Cheer up. The HSC isn't everything (I know, it's easy for me to say). But now, I'm looking back, transfers into law, as opposed to those that got into law straight seem to be so much more motivated than those of us who get there originally. So what am I saying? If you want it, you'll get it eventually. Just work hard.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Stressed out but not stressed enough to study. :/

musing

HSC
I feel indifferent towards HSC. I haven't been stressing out yet and I don't plan to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)