the multiple choice questions were hard i reckon
but the saq were alright and the essays were gifts

pitted

HSC
N/A
seemed like an easy test...

mc hardest by far

SA great!

essays - couldnt ask for anything easier....although im not expecting nething more than 15/20 for them.

ciao

Acid

HSC
Was great all round really... just didn't study enough but hope I get band 6 anyway..

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
this exam was easier than i thought it would be

i found multiple choice the easiest
short answers were okay except the one about micro reform
i was extremely pleased with the essay Qs because had they asked me anything else, i wouldn't have known what to write. luckily exchange rates and macro policies are my best topics although i hate economics all in all.

anyway...i'm so glad it's over! no more economics forever!YAY!
....unless of course if i decide to do commerce at uni =(

sub

i hated the mc questions, SA were slighly better, and the essays were nice...i sorta expected the exchange rates q, and the globalisation - even with the environment crap it wasnt a bad q
glad its over tho :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i found MS pretty hard 14<me<17
short answer was ok except for that private/social costs of deforestation lol 32<me<36
essays were crap, both of them also easy but me = stuffed up ... q25 14<me<17
q27 8<me<12

_esor_

HSC
if it makes anyone feel any better, i found it quite hard...particularly in comparison to previous papers.

eco isn't exactly my strongest subject, nor is it the love of my life, so i didn't exactly approach the exam (and the studying) with a huge crapload of enthusiasm

but yeh...twas difficult!! i kept thinking there were all these tricky bits, i think it was made worse by the two rather large and jocular exam supervisors whispering behind me most of the way through the exam

but woohooooo its over!!! ee1/bio/drama left!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
_esor_ said:
if it makes anyone feel any better, i found it quite hard...particularly in comparison to previous papers.

eco isn't exactly my strongest subject, nor is it the love of my life, so i didn't exactly approach the exam (and the studying) with a huge crapload of enthusiasm

but yeh...twas difficult!! i kept thinking there were all these tricky bits, i think it was made worse by the two rather large and jocular exam supervisors whispering behind me most of the way through the exam

but woohooooo its over!!! ee1/bio/drama left!
Rose, all the leets found it hard. Daniel has been bitching all arvo lol. Anyone who said it was easy, is an idiot :p

Ouch, and you have the same exam timetable as me. I feel sorry for us :(

tom666

neo_o said:
Rose, all the leets found it hard. Daniel has been bitching all arvo lol. Anyone who said it was easy, is an idiot :p

wouldn't u would expect the people who found it easy to be the smart ones?

_esor_

HSC
neo_o said:

i feel sorry for us too
but more for myself, as i had two maths exams this week...grrrrrrr

alright, i'd best be off to learn about how ideas have legs and how gaskell decided to go running one day but realised that her lovely running ideas question doesn't relate to gender-based conventions but somehow decides to mention philosophical paradigms so she realised she and i alike are STUFFED!

choc said he found the eco test harder than expected, and he topped the state in the eco comp and won a billion dollars. there's still a glimmer of hope.

cya tomorrow!

greentree

well personally i loved the exam becasue it was way more humanities based the\an i thought it would be, going by others so i thought the paper was great, well i hope it was or i'm up shit creek without the proverbial paddle!!!:) but i know one of the boys in my class, theres only 3 of us, hated it, but then hes more math minded than me, so who knows???

nuffy

thought it was actually a fairly difficult test in retrospect - heaps of people are gonna end up with mistakes they never knew or saw coming

rumour

HSC
The mc was good, but I think I needed to do more pgs in the essays!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)