How'd you go (1 Viewer)

harry4

HSC
How did everyone find the exam? What did you guys write for the extended response?

harry4

HSC
i thought i went pretty well except i was a bit pressed for time towards the end

dynan

HSC
last section was gay as, had no idea what the hell i had to write about, i did judaism
the rest was pretty good

harry4

HSC
i did sexual ethics but wasnt really sure if it was right

capsy

HSC
what a fucking joke
section 3 was just a massive fail by the BOS. i did Christianity and hazarded a guess that you were supposed to talk about all three; ethics, person, and a practice. what else could you have talked about really??
and i'm glad i don't do 2 unit because apparently our school lost the second half of the paper and had to postpone the exam by a half-hour so it could be photocopied again
seriously
WHAT A JOKE

katiexx

HSC
I know seriously WHAT A JOKE! Yeah i did ok but that stupid extended response not peace the other one with the stupid quote like WTF? We got out and our teachers said they wernt happy with it. They said it was stupid and the possible reason is t show teachers and people cant predict what will happen in the exam. Someone tell me why i did 2 unit? OMG

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
It was okay, considering I only did about an hour of study on it :)Probably got something around 35-40/50... but its definitely not going to count so cbf anyway :rolleyes:

bored of sc

HSC
The 1 unit exam was interesting. - Multiple Choice was great.- Short Answer with Methodist and Uniting Church wasn't good at all. Why combine Ecumenism/Uniting Church with 'Account for the changes in Australia's religious landscape'? It's like saying with reference to computers, discuss the beaches of Australia. I must have missed an important point (or 2 or 3 points) here cause I couldn't see a clear connection between the source and question. - Judaism short answers were overall good. - Christianity extended response was decent - while it was unexpected it was similar to an assessment task we did at the start of year 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)