hows it going? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
hows une? can't wait till i get there next year!!

how are colleges and stuff going? hope it's all going well guys and you are having a ton of fun!! (and hopefully drinking enough to keep une at the top of most alcohol per uni student!)

T

trace|element

Hey everyone how is it going? I am sorted in town with a great palace to live.. hope your all enjoying first lectures of hearing the same boring crap over and over again,

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
im loving it, cept the bits in between the alcohol and parties... i think they are called lectures?

T

trace|element

I should be getting my iprimus account up and running again shortly once I have connected my landline with them... not bad for $49.55 a month including line rental and 50 free local calls per month... and considering I would be paying that just to have my mobile working I decided to get a land line instead and just have my mobile for incoming calls. (my mobile is kinda dead anyway)

Anyone going to unite tonight?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by trace|element
I should be getting my iprimus account up and running again shortly once I have connected my landline with them... not bad for $49.55 a month including line rental and 50 free local calls per month... and considering I would be paying that just to have my mobile working I decided to get a land line instead and just have my mobile for incoming calls. (my mobile is kinda dead anyway)

Anyone going to unite tonight?
i went to unite... how awesome were the butterfly effect...
i lost my shoe about 10 seconds into the first song, and i didnt get it back till about the second last song... im pretty sure some of my toes are broken :p
but yeah it was a good time

T

trace|element

I didnt end up going lol I went home and slept I remembered I had a chem lecture at 9am.... then I drove home to scone to pick up more crap for my flat.

arrghh I am so in debt and my car barely survived the trip down here ... at least I have a good excuse if I miss anything next week... my car died or some such story!

Last edited by a moderator:

bobbles

I havnt met anyone off here yet, just got online ;)

(Anyone who was at the swimming carnival, im from drummond and smith and was one of the 3 guys that got tackled into the pool by the St. Albies guys whilst doing a victory lap of the pool with our flag)

T

trace|element

I haven't met anyone off here yet either, or if I have I was too drunk to remember lol!

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
i went to unite... how awesome were the butterfly effect...
i lost my shoe about 10 seconds into the first song, and i didnt get it back till about the second last song... im pretty sure some of my toes are broken :p
but yeah it was a good time
lol was it white? i saw someone holding a shoe in the air for awhile i was thinkin hmm he musta found it hehe. i had a lecture at 9am but i went anyway. was fun. i havent met anyone either ya bunch of snobs!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by woohohoohoo
lol was it white? i saw someone holding a shoe in the air for awhile i was thinkin hmm he musta found it hehe. i had a lecture at 9am but i went anyway. was fun. i havent met anyone either ya bunch of snobs!
hahahaha.... yeah my shoe was white, the person who was holding it prolly was the one who found it, and they conviniently threw it under the stage :p

Originally posted by bobbles
I havnt met anyone off here yet, just got online ;)

(Anyone who was at the swimming carnival, im from drummond and smith and was one of the 3 guys that got tackled into the pool by the St. Albies guys whilst doing a victory lap of the pool with our flag)
hahaha yeah i saw u guys running round the pool. do u play cricket? cos duval takes on drummond 2morro (if this rain stops)

bobbles

Nah no cricket for me (not for the college anyway) im just wondering how many people on here are from duval because ive probly seen you about 50 times in the dining room kitchen...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bobbles
Nah no cricket for me (not for the college anyway) im just wondering how many people on here are from duval because ive probly seen you about 50 times in the dining room kitchen...
yeah, i think there is only two people at duval from this forum

Ashleet

HSC
go mary white, we dont have to walk all the way up the hill like you suckers :p, plus you can try get a room with an ensuite and at swimming carnivals you wont have ppl hitting you with a stick if you dont get in the pool (our mary white group of 30 was surrounded by over 100 albies, with one of the head ppl hitting everyone with a stick if they didnt go in mass participation)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)