How's your major work going? (1 Viewer)

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
So I was just wondering, what's all you guys up to? I only have 1 major work.. it's already killing me >.<
And I have a friend who have 3.... I don't even know how she survive this!!

So how are you guys doing? Hopefully it's already started or even better... finished...

goosiegoo

HSC
I do 12 units... 2 major works. Art and Drama. And in my opinion drama practically comes with 2 major works, seeing as you have to do your individual project and group performance.

I've never been this stressed... ever.

Loza33

HSC
i do 11 units and have technically four major works... two for drama, ext. 2 english and ext. history.... plus our ext. 1 english teacher is making us do an assessment that is the same as a major work: two creative pieces, a log book, a performance of one of them, a 10minute presentation on the process and an essay...

So technically five major works... and its getting difficult!!

Beege

HSC
Only got 6 weeks left on my software major. Haven't done much coding yet.... shit!!! but visually my program looks sexy.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:
i do 11 units and have technically four major works... two for drama, ext. 2 english and ext. history.... plus our ext. 1 english teacher is making us do an assessment that is the same as a major work: two creative pieces, a log book, a performance of one of them, a 10minute presentation on the process and an essay...

So technically five major works... and its getting difficult!!
:O

I have my SDD project due in in just over two weeks. I really need to get cracking this weekend because I have a lot of documentation and coding still to due. Won't be too fun, I'm afraid. At least our teacher's being nice - we hand it in next Monday and he'll mark it as though it's finished. Then we have a long weekend to bring our marks up in weak areas. Hopefully that'll help me out.

Does Music count? I have a bunch of stuff I have to do for that, but no one major thing. Guess not.

Sofstar

HSC
I'm going to say that music counts. Performance and Composition. I'm doing composition as an elective as well, so there are 2 i have to do.
Performance wise, i'm going to start rehersals with the full ensemble next week and have some performaces coming up, just to get use to performing.
I have to, just about get the closest to the final thing by the beginning of next term. Still working on my 2nd draft of the core while the elective is still on its first draft.

Goodluck with them all Loza!

kloudsurfer

HSC
12 units, one major work.

Although maybe soon it might be 11 units, 0 major works.

Seriously, mines going nowhere. Sigh...

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I never knew SDD have a major too! Lucky I dropped it last year... because my teacher... was... wasn't good...

But I basically have started mine, except... I kept on changing my mind... arrghh... i really need to keep this idea... can't change it anymore, or i'm really screwed up =x

backstreet51 said:
That's me. Except change two majors to three. D: ksajflksajflsnckls
Haha, that's like my friend too, she does 10 units, with major works in VA, DT and textiles... x.X

cl3nta

HSC
12 units 2 mw. 4ueng and hist ext. Although hist ext isn't as bad a deal as 4ueng nevertheless, it's a major work. They're going alright. A bit behind in 4u though

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Been working all afternoon on SDD. Actually making some progress and have a fairly decent idea of how everything will work except for a small aspect, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Then I'll document it all. I'll save any graphics for after he does the preliminary marking stuff, unless I find myself with a heap of excess time (which is unlikely). I'm actually feeling good about this now :)

Need to start work on my Chem assignment worth 25% though. Must work out a method.

Hope everyone else's stuff is moving along.

w00dy.

HSC
i have one major, if you could call it that, my CAFS IRP, only 5 weeks left til its due, and i have a bit to do between now and then.

good luck to everyone who has one or more major works to do =]

Loza33

HSC
Major works : going nowhere....

Really need to do work....

No motivation...

Hate all of them....

All day in sydney tomorrow - which means no study...

Really need to study now.....

Want to go out....

Hate major works....

emuthegreat

HSC
oh man ! im so over art . i just cant even be bothered anymore .. ive changed my major idea numerous of times and it just doesnt seem to work . i give up :(

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
hey!! ...i do art too! im having a pretty tough time too with my major...doing ceramics,, ...and its driving me crazy!!!!!!! ...have to stay after school until 4 on average,, ...i barely have enough time during the weekdays to study for other subjects because im so stressed about my major>_<...CRAZY!! ...but still,, i've decided to keep with it,, ...who knows,, all could turn out well...i hope you dont give up too!!...besides,, you've come sooooooo far!!...its such a waste to turn back now!!! ...whenever u feel like giving up this subject,, ...think about the girl who has to sacrifice all her lunch/rollcall/after school/free periods for art AND STILL decides to keep with it...LOL^^ GOOT LUCK!

emuthegreat

HSC
holy crap you are my inspiration ! man that's amazing .
I'm lazy, lol . i hate how you have to think so much into it, you have to have a process, the concepts behind it, will it work, will it get marks . OH MAN ! lol, I think i'll put in some effort after reading your pain :)

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one completely stressing over my artwork... changed the idea... a million times already, my teacher has even written on my report "she changes her idea too frequently" or something along that line -_-"".. and I've been spending days on it too, hours upon hours.. don't even have time to study for any other subjects...

But yah, good luck to all us people with major works, we'll all do juuuust fine :p

Didn't we all kept this (these) subject(s) knowing there's major work(s) to do? So I guess, it's stressful, but it's all gonna be good at the end :D [I hope =|]

goosiegoo

HSC
Oh, i don't do other school work unless i absolutely must. All my afternoons are spent doing my art (and sometimes drama) major work... if i have anything to work on at the time. I put my major works aside to do assignments for other subjects when they come but it drives me crazy not being able to work on them.

And i can't do work IN art, because i do graphic design and my art room doesn't have a computer, and the teacher in the room next door with computers chucks a hissy fit everytime i use them. *scowl*. So... i sit and 'plan' in art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)