HSC Exam Paper (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys just scanned paper
its a 650kb approx PDF file but i cant seem to compress it to under 500kb as required 4 resource section. I also tried uploading it as an attachment to this message but as soon as i click upload on the pop up upload manager thing it screws up and says this page can not be displayed. any ideas? i can email u the paper if u need just post ur email here

HSC
just sent it but i just realised i scanned it upside down lol, explained in the email doubled, hoping u can fix coz i cant edit PDF's lol

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
Lol, I'll see what i can do about the Rotation then..

Emails just started downloading..

-=DD32=-

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
http://dd32.byethost22.com/sdd_exam_05/

2 files there,
.PDF 778KB, its upside down, press CTRL+shift+PLUS twice to flip.
.mdi 1.03MB i just pritned it off as a MS Document imaging thing, its the correct way up, unfortunatly i cant edit PDF right now either.

-=DD32=-

HSC
yeah i could flip it but i couldnt save the flipped version lol, cant save changes coz i only got the my adobe can pnly reads em i cant make em

HSC
hey guys just curious wat does the green dot down the bottom right corner under our names mean? its been buggin me 4 ages

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
My "BOS approved" Flowchart Template

Well haha i can laugh and thank Sunny for posting his picture of the flowchart template.
Ok, since I had chem earlier I went to the library comps and looked for flowchart templates.
I found one printed out like 5 copies of it (coz thats how many ppl there are in class) and gave them out. The ppl didn't notice its paper-thin thickness, hence I suggest to future SDD students to do the same ;)
Funny though.. one of my friend already bought an actual template but forgot to bring it on the day.
Maybe ill post the link to original pic here.. gotta find it again.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
green dot: whether that person is onlien or not.

Flowchart tempplate: They sually give you the symbols anyway, and you could buy/take one in with you anyway.

MarsBarz

HSC
Yes I bought a template 2 hours before the exam. Thanks again for wasting my money BOS. If there's one thing which requires knowledge in the exam they just give you the answer.

HSC
i didn't even realise we could use those - i thought those templates were for algorithm flow chart.

but then if people can take them into exams, then there is no reason why they should give us the icons in exams

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
PoP 'n' Fresh said:
wow thats an easy test
yeah it seems they really took a step back with the difficulty levels of all the exams... well exept for english module b asking for 3 texts..

-=DD32=-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)