HSC Information Process & Technology Thoughts/Predictions (1 Viewer)

PikaAnime123

HSC
Original Poster said:
Exam date: 10th Nov

Good luck. (Including me...)
Someone else who does IPT! Good luck to you and everyone else and me with this exam, hope we can all be at least satisfied with our results :D What optional topics are you doing?

PikaAnime123

HSC
Fair enough that's probably the one where it's hard to remember everything especially things like Router, Hubs, Ethernet, and Intranet... Anything communication related really XD Project work and databases will be alright for me hopefully QwQ I have to say that it's sad not many people are interested in IPT from what I've seen though

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Congrats for that, that would've been a band 6 right? :D And by 6 markers did you mean the questions that were worth 6 marks? Surprised in a bad way or good way?
Thanks! Yeah it was a band 6. It was the first time we saw a 6 mark question. The maximum marks allocated for a question in all the past papers I did was 5. I was kinda surprised in a bad way because that meant we had to write more xD

PikaAnime123

HSC
Thanks! Yeah it was a band 6. It was the first time we saw a 6 mark question. The maximum marks allocated for a question in all the past papers I did was 5. I was kinda surprised in a bad way because that meant we had to write more xD
I figured that IPT would have more 6 marker questions for the HSC exam, but I guess not XD Your year sure was challenged with the exam last year QwQ But at least I can mentally prepare myself, thanks!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I figured that IPT would have more 6 marker questions for the HSC exam, but I guess not XD Your year sure was challenged with the exam last year QwQ But at least I can mentally prepare myself, thanks!
You got this. No doubt. All the best!

PikaAnime123

HSC
Same! I had so much trouble with that I couldn't finish it... Were they telling us to provide examples of software, communication, and processing technologies, or explain how these three technolgies make it possible? I had no idea of the examples either tbh XD What did you end up writing for that question?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
This question is kinda similar to our exam where they asked what file formats would be ideal for the proposed multimedia system. Congrats on finishing guys!

PikaAnime123

HSC
Ah true Dreamweaver would've been a good software to say, didn't think about that despite me studying about it last minute TwT And thank you jimmysmith560! Still have one more exam for me though QwQ How many marks was that file format question?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah true Dreamweaver would've been a good software to say, didn't think about that despite me studying about it last minute TwT And thank you jimmysmith560! Still have one more exam for me though QwQ How many marks was that file format question?
That was our 6 mark question for multimedia systems. I remember writing a full page for that one xD

Good luck for that last exam!

PikaAnime123

HSC
You never get the paper back so you can check what questions you excelled in? Do you really never ever get it back? :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)