Hsc lectures @ Sydney Uni, 11th March (1 Viewer)

HSC
Whose going to the HSC lectures this weekend done by edassist?
Im going to the ones on sudnay for english adv, maths and chem. ANyone else?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Nah. I have 2 assessments coming up + sunday is my relax day :p
Me too. Except I've got half yearlies coming up in the next two weeks instead. Meh. :mad1:

What would the lectures talk about though?

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
i think im going to the biology and pd/h/pe one..
anyone been to these seminars before? are they worth it?

HSC
They say that there will be a discussion of syllabus requirements, common errors, common hsc questions that appear in exam, how to study, what to study etc. Im hoping it will be useful, otherwise a complete waste of a sunday! My mum wants me to go so i may aswell! Atleast ill get to explore USYD! :)

webby234

HSC
N/A
fly.away.fairy said:
What are the HSC success lectures and when are they?
Hmm, you go to Manly? Nataly?

And I didn't go to the edasist lectures last year but am told that some of them are really useful, others not - just depends who you get as your lecturer.

aimsz

Time To Excel
HSC
i'm going. Going to Ext math and Economics

kloudsurfer

HSC
Im going to Maths, English, Modern, Bio and Chem (figured i might as well go to all of em since im making the effort to go to the city and all).

I signed up before i realised we had assesments next week. :(

And I have to find my way from central to USyd all by myself (my friend abandoned me! Now i have to meet her there). I dont even know where Usyd is!

HSC
webby234 said:
Hmm, you go to Manly? Nataly?

And I didn't go to the edasist lectures last year but am told that some of them are really useful, others not - just depends who you get as your lecturer.
Yup, Manly High! Did you go there??

KloudSurfer, Yeh i have to do the same, my friend was going to go with me but she kept putting off booking and now im going along :( I sort of know how to get there, but only vaguely..and ill be stuck there by myself the whole day!:mad1:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
fly.away.fairy said:
Yup, Manly High! Did you go there??

KloudSurfer, Yeh i have to do the same, my friend was going to go with me but she kept putting off booking and now im going along :( I sort of know how to get there, but only vaguely..and ill be stuck there by myself the whole day!:mad1:
What times will you guys be at USYD? Because' I'll be there for most of the day :uhhuh:

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
What times will you guys be at USYD? Because' I'll be there for most of the day :uhhuh:
Well, im going to the first lecture so id assume id try and get to USYD by...8:30-45 so theres some time for me to get lost.

kloudsurfer

HSC
fly.away.fairy said:
Well, im going to the first lecture so id assume id try and get to USYD by...8:30-45 so theres some time for me to get lost.
Yeah me too - 830ish.

What lectures are you attending?

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Not going to bother, I'd rather do my own productive work :)

P

pLuvia

From experience, all the lectures I've been to were pretty useless it's stuff you are already know especially the English ones :p and that cost me like $50 so not worth that kind of money

Maths ones are alright IF they give you free past papers which one of the lecturers did :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)