HSC marking? (1 Viewer)

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
Are BoS marking the finished paper right now? Like English and all the rest.
And for the past hsc guys, how did you deal with the waiting game for the results? Cause I personally get anxious and worry about the results too much cause I can't wait to see how good/bad I did. Any ideas on what to do?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Marking has begun in a number of subjects, including English.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
/me facepalms

Seriously, after the HSC no one should be caring about the results - you should all be too happy frolicking about in freedom and then in December you'll go "Oh wait HSC results are out". <_<

SpreadTheWord

HSC
And for the past hsc guys, how did you deal with the waiting game for the results? Cause I personally get anxious and worry about the results too much cause I can't wait to see how good/bad I did. Any ideas on what to do?
Im the same mate. Im worrying about stupid marks i've lost and etc. But im the person who will be gutted for about 2/3 days, and then say who cares; there are more important and better things in life.

What's done is done, as is said to me. Let the aligning take over, and you'll be fine.

Just a question though, how do we recieve our results?

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
Im the same mate. Im worrying about stupid marks i've lost and etc. But im the person who will be gutted for about 2/3 days, and then say who cares; there are more important and better things in life.

What's done is done, as is said to me. Let the aligning take over, and you'll be fine.

Just a question though, how do we recieve our results?
yeah hopefully I'll be able to do good in chem and phys and not worry bout the rest after the exams. And you get ot through online or by message in your phone.

MarzEz

HSC
A handy hint to avoid worrying about the results is to try and remember that you've finished the exams, now. The results, whatever they may be, are now set in concrete. Worrying about them won't change it, so instead try and focus on enjoying the freedom after the last exam.
That's what I'll be doing, anyway.

nephh22

HSC
Yeah they've started marking!

Spend ur time doing the things u love to do - this is the best oppotunity!
Play games, watch movies, go on the comp, go out, hang out with friends, etc!
LIVE UR LIFE FOR ONCE!!!

jessxxxr

HSC
worry about how bad/good you did when you actually receive your results!!! for now, just be freee, have fun during this period because you know atm you have nothing to worry about, you wont know how you went until that actual day, you can't be disappointed with yourself during this time, its amazing! have fun, look forward to your formal, look forward to schoolies, get into a good workout routine, go tanning, sleep in!!! hahah HAVE FUNNNNNNNN! DON'T STRESS NOW, YOU CAN REFLECT ON YOUR RESULTS WHEN YOU GET THEM!

SpreadTheWord

HSC
worry about how bad/good you did when you actually receive your results!!! for now, just be freee, have fun during this period because you know atm you have nothing to worry about, you wont know how you went until that actual day, you can't be disappointed with yourself during this time, its amazing! have fun, look forward to your formal, look forward to schoolies, get into a good workout routine, go tanning, sleep in!!! hahah HAVE FUNNNNNNNN! DON'T STRESS NOW, YOU CAN REFLECT ON YOUR RESULTS WHEN YOU GET THEM!
sleep ins... ohhh how i've missed them haha

jessxxxr

HSC
sleep ins... ohhh how i've missed them haha
haha ohhh i knowww!! alsoo, if you're still confused about how to access your results, you need your student number and hsc pin and then you just log in to board of studies, just in case you weren't completely sure yet!! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)