HSC Modern History Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
For the exam on Thursday 29th October

Good luck with the exam Class of 2020, on behalf of us all on BOS!

Share your predictions of what will show up in the exam and thoughts here on how you found it.

mmmm.

HSC
I just looked at the forum for ancient history predictions and they r saying that their exam was easy, so i hope it's the same for modern

jojosiwa123

HSC
dont think you can predict with modern and tbh I’m the most scared of it out of all my exams :( soo much to remember idk how tf I made it through trials

AuroraXT

HSC
I'm betting on Great Depression for USA, surely because of our current context but also by the fact that none of the Great Depression were tested last year. For Cold War, I'm betting on detente but really it could be anything from containment to Afghanistan to disarmament agreements.

mmmm.

HSC
I'm betting on Great Depression for USA, surely because of our current context but also by the fact that none of the Great Depression were tested last year. For Cold War, I'm betting on detente but really it could be anything from containment to Afghanistan to disarmament agreements.
This isn't related to modern, but how did you do HSC business in yr 10?

AuroraXT

HSC
Strange system where our school offered preliminary business studies and IPT in year 9 and HSC in Year 10. Ngl most people didn't know we were doing HSC in Year 10 when we picked it up.

ashvish7

HSC
does anyone have any predictions on Indochina and Japan??? (national studies)

yakro

HSC
National studies USA is the only topic I feel mostly comfortable in, if we get a Laos/Cambodia/Anti-war question in Indochina though, I am REALLY going to die.

ashvish7

HSC
National studies USA is the only topic I feel mostly comfortable in, if we get a Laos/Cambodia/Anti-war question in Indochina though, I am REALLY going to die.
its unlikely they will put a cambodia/laos question for two years in a row, but still could occur

HSC
im hoping for tactics and strategies for indochina and new deal for usa and if not idk wtf im gonna do lmao

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Good luck guys! I'm re-reading all my booklets today for all topics. This will be my last HSC exam so idk if I'm gonna sing or dance when I walk out - maybe both or maybe I'll just break down crying happy tears idk yet suggestions for final exam celebration are welcome.

jojosiwa123

HSC
anyone else think that was such a good exam?? my topics were USSR, conflict in the pacific and civil rights... I felt like all the options they gave us were so broad!

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Those civil rights questions looked so ez I reckon I could've done ok on them without doing the topic

My topics = indochina, USA national study, changing world order

Indochina was weird af with asking Cambodia and Laos 2 yrs in a row - I did the To what extent was communism ... aspect of US policy toward Indochina to 1964

USA was alright - I did the New Deal question

Changing world order was kinda weird, the marks were 4, 9 and 12. I didn't like the EU question and idk what you're supposed to write about for 9 marks. I did EU sovereign debt crisis + their emergence as a power because together Europe is pretty strong

Power and authority was nice, I liked all the questions

Possible B6 for me imo - i don't think modern aligns very well tho

HSC
yes a really good exam for minimal study B) don't think modern will count for me tho considering how everyone seemed to think it was easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)