HSC Multimedia 2020 Thoughts (1 Viewer)

raincatstormer

HSC
Really interested to know what people thought!

I (somehow) managed to remember what RTSP stood for, but it was a pretty dumb question IMO. I also thought the 'design a home page' question was stupid. Found it really stressful to desperately remember everything I know about web design (not a lot to be honest).

Also how long did it take you? I finished section 1 and 2 in 15 minutes, and spent about 1 hour writing super long, in-depth answers for section 3.

blueleader

HSC
In general, I didn't think the exam was too bad. A few of the multiple-choice were a bit weird, and I agree, I wasn't too sure what to do with the homepage question (diagrams??). I think they give you way too much time for the exam, over half my class left early. I finished the first 2 sections pretty quickly, and took like a twenty-minute break in the middle where I looked out the window and planned out my section 3 lol. I wrote super long answers for section 3 too, because I had the time to haha. Also I was pretty happy with the section 3 questions, sometimes the industry study questions don't really relate to the multimedia industry, but those ones worked :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)