Hsc results via sms pre-registration (1 Viewer)

wogboy23

HSC
Hi guys, is anyone else having trouble with this SHITTY system. I've gotten my new hsc pin and I've been following the information precisely on how to obtain the confirmation email of getting your results on the 14th, but to no avail. Every time I send my student no. with a SPACE and new hsc pin I keep getting the same email informing me I have an invalid pin and that I've been disallowed for "security reasons." I've called up BOS and they've said they've had numerous complaints on this and that the people in charge of hsc results via sms are separate providers and that there is nothing they can do.

I know many of you will be wondering why I'm getting so agitated when I can find them on students online. But I will be on the plane during the release of the results and would like to see them on mobile.

What should I do guys????

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You turn mobiles off on planes. :/
Try your old PIN.

wogboy23

HSC
lol, iphones and mobiles can be turned on at some stage - I don't have a laptop/ipad or anything like that
umm, I've tried with my old pin too and that doesn't work. Also, the information details specify a space with your new pin. So confused and angry right now...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Only if you have them on airport/airplane mode. Which means you can't access the net or SMS.

It's really your own fault. It's been on the site for months to apply for it, you should've done it then.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Only if you have them on airport/airplane mode. Which means you can't access the net or SMS.

It's really your own fault. It's been on the site for months to apply for it, you should've done it then.
The airlines still recommend you keep your phone completely off, even though it is in airplane mode. Reason for this is probably that it further more reduces the risk of someone disabling airplane mode and using 3g capabilities.

Eh to the OP, I dunno, I'm just going to log online when I'm awake.

K

khorne

What poor people airlines have you been using? All major airlines, esp in international flights, allow the use of phones with 3G while in the air. You can make calls, wifi etc. It's gr8.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What poor people airlines have you been using? All major airlines, esp in international flights, allow the use of phones with 3G while in the air. You can make calls, wifi etc. It's gr8.
Well I haven't been on 1000 trips overseas and I am poor if you must know. Also, I haven't left the country since I was 12. So, shhhh. Not everyone is Sarah Jessica Parker and has 1000 sets of shoes...

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
seriously? name one. Last time I checked, I didn't see Qantas as a poor people Airline.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just wait for them. I was on a ship when the results came out, and I just waited until I had reception to find it.

HSC results aren't as big a deal as people make them out to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)