• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Like us on facebook here

HSC TUITION - STATE RANKING, ALL-ROUNDER PLACEMENT (1 Viewer)

HSC_Tuition

HSC
Hello!

My name is Andrew, and I am currently completing a Combined Bachelor of Law/Commerce (Dalyell Scholar) with a HD average at the University of Sydney.

When I completed the HSC, I received a state ranking, and all-rounder placement.

Since completing the HSC, I have successfully tutored students, and all have achieved outstanding results. With the right approach to each subject, every student is able to exceed expectations.

After finalising my timetable for next semester, I have free time available to take on new students.

I offer tuition for the following subjects:
- Advanced English
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English
- Ancient History
- History Extension
- Legal Studies
- Business Studies
- Economics
- Studies of Religion I and II

Online marking and feedback is also available.

Please feel free to send me a private message if you are interested or have any question about tuition.

Wishing you all the very best!

Kind Regards,

Andrew :)

HSC_Tuition

HSC
Thank you for the positive response.

I now have limited spots available for tuition as a result of the school year ending for current HSC students.

If you are interested in tuition, please send me a private message and we can discuss a possible arrangement for tuition. This includes current HSC students who are preparing for their final HSC exam.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
That's a pretty bold claim to make without giving evidence. I don't see how this person is scamming at all. They simply have an ad for tutoring no where does it say you have to give them any personal information

Hscbuzman

HSC
They scammed me last year. lol. Paid them $60 and they never messaged me again

StudyOnly

HSC
They scammed me last year. lol. Paid them $60 and they never messaged me again
That's funny because it seems like they haven't posted anything of the kind last year. In fact this is their first post. You will need proper evidence to backup what you said rather than just saying "They scammed me last year. lol..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)